Fue in London: Harley Street Hair Clinic?

oromirra

Hi everyone,

i'

an italian guy living in London and i recently have decided To go for a consultation as my balding recently has got worse. I'm 29 years old, i don't really have a huge problem i can still camoflauge it, but my hairline is reciding and i want To di something now.

I know that here in London there aren't great names Who performe the fue a part from the farjo private clinic.

I wanted To know what u think about the Harvey Street Hair Clinic, do u reccommend it, Are there good doctors? I booked a free consulation since for the Farjo i have To wait till fenruary the tenth. Do u think this clinic achieves goodcresults and possibly makes u wait less?

Is it normal To wait all that time for only a consulation. I wouldn't mind To move in Europe cause obviuosly i want the best for my operation, any advice?

Sorry for typing mistakes, but i'm writing from an iPod touch and thanks in advance for your help.

oromirra,

Are you sure Farjo were referring to a consultation and not the earliest date available for surgery?

I know they have quite long waiting lists for transplants but I would have thought they would be able to give you a consult within a couple of weeks of you contacting them.

oromirra, There are no clinics in the U.K doing FUE to a proven standard (i believe fARJO dont do FUE).Havent seen any of harley streets doctors work but be very wary as HT results are very different.You should only go to doctors who are well known and have good reputations with online prescence of their results on forums like this and others.Belgium is the place to go in Europe with a handful of doctors with good results.Also clinics that advertise alot obviously need more custom so that is a red flag. Research doctors like Bisanga,feriduni,mwamba.

HT 2006/7

thanks guys, i acrually read mixed reviews about bisanga, but it seems that the two belgium doctors featured on this website have a solid name in performing this operation. I think i'll book a consultation with them cause if i spend the money i want the results!

Please if uhave advices or links where i can check their works and stuff like that put in this topic, i'm trying To learn as much as i can. Thanks in advance.

Mick at farjo told me that the clinic only does little amounts of fue like eyebrows etc. and they would not do it, however he recomends anyone intrested in only FUE to contact Dr. Feller or a couple of the well know belgin docs. although he speaks highly of Fellers Fue work. take advice from the people who know what there talking about, Mick at farjo has no other than good intentions so i would trust his opinion although he always tells people to take there time like a year or so making the right choice and make sure you see actaul paitients that the Doc worked on and not to take photos at face value. take care

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

and i will add sorry that no1 else in London or anywere else in the UK is even worth looking into other than the Farjos, so if its FUE you gotta do some international reseach, and aviod the clinic i went to

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am looking for a HT and thinking of going to brussels. Can you pls let me know who is the best out of those 2 mentioned in this website.

Even ysterday I have been to Harley street for a consulation,but I want to see more doctors before taking any decision.

Pl let me know who do you think is the best

Regards

Tulip

• 7 months later...

Hi Oromirra,

I've recently had a FUE procedure done in two sessions at the HSHC and although it's still early days with healing / regrowth, I'm so far extremely pleased with the results, as well as the consultation process and level of care / service received. They're not at all pushy - I'd suggest going for the consultation just to get a feel for the place, you certainly won't be bombarded with sales calls or anything.

I was wary at first too, as these fora are full of people recommending certain doctors and warning against all others - but I did a fair bit of research into alternative UK clinics before I opted for HSHC, and I believe I made the right choice.

Sparky, I believe my quote was based on the number of grafts and not hairs - I didn't feel like I paid over the odds in any way. I think on the site they say the price is 'based on the number of hair follicles', which to me reads as the number of grafts - this would certainly tally with my experience.

hi rws, congrats on your ht. had a look at your pics and blog, i really like the hairline position. im no expert other than having had an op myself, but the work looks nice/clean etc.

Look forward to reading your updates and seeing how you get on. I went to the US for an op as all the forums didn't rate any of the uk clinics so would be really keen to see your results.

Its a real downer when the hair starts shedding but these forums are fantastic support, not sure i wouldve got through it without the comments and encouragement from the guys on here.

best wishes

Edited by HairToday72