It's a Great Day For Aussies!!!

• Valued Contributor

Well firstly thank you all for the very kind words, well wishes and messages. 🙏 It was great chatting with you @MazABlast night after only having arrived after a long flight at Dr Pradeep’s guesthouse straight from the airport. From the moment I landed in New Delhi I’ve been treated with kindness and nothing short of befitting of a rock star. 🤘🤣🙏 My first surgery is scheduled to commence in less than two hours. I will start a new thread on this journey with all the details of graft numbers, my experience with Dr Pradeep, Eugenix, etc. 🙏

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Well firstly thank you all for the very kind words, well wishes and messages. 🙏 It was great chatting with you @MazABlast night after only having arrived after a long flight at Dr Pradeep’s guesthouse straight from the airport. From the moment I landed in New Delhi I’ve been treated with kindness and nothing short of befitting of a rock star. 🤘🤣🙏 My first surgery is scheduled to commence in less than two hours. I will start a new thread on this journey with all the details of graft numbers, my experience with Dr Pradeep, Eugenix, etc. 🙏

I am sure the wait will be worth it.. i certainly didnt have the patience that you do, and went for my 1st HT with H&W last year, since travelling outside Canada was difficult.. now scheduled for my 2nd HT with Eugenix in summer of this year..

Best of luck bud..

• Like 1

7 hours ago, InTheSix said:

I am sure the wait will be worth it.. i certainly didnt have the patience that you do, and went for my 1st HT with H&W last year, since travelling outside Canada was difficult.. now scheduled for my 2nd HT with Eugenix in summer of this year..

Best of luck bud..

was your HT with H&W not good?

5 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

was your HT with H&W not good?

I am only about 6-7 months out.. So far, so good..... I was quite advanced (NW 6-7), but wanted to do in steps, instead of a bigger session (was given the option).. so did frontal and mid in the 1st HT.. will address whatever I can in the next.. Did have a video call with Dr Pradeep, he sounded quite positive for my next possible options... clinic aftercare is pretty solid too... will document results in a few months..(sorry didnt mean to hijack Gatsby post)

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Gatsbywere all excited for you 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Same here @Gatsby.😁 I'll be hitting the refresh button on my browser continuously until your new thread shows up! God's hand my friend!

• Like 1

On 1/17/2022 at 3:40 AM, Gatsby said:

When can we expect the juicy thread?  

Also, hope everything went well dude!

• Like 3

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

Oh, has he not done his yet?  

He’s almost gotten 9k grafts over 6 days. He should be posting soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

It seems it doesn't matter if it's your own transplant or someone else's, the worst part is always the waiting!

9,000 grafts is a marathon effort by Gatsby and Eugenix. Going by Eugenix' Instagram, most of the grafts are body hair, so it's going to be a very interesting journey to follow.

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Hayden87 said:

It seems it doesn't matter if it's your own transplant or someone else's, the worst part is always the waiting!

9,000 grafts is a marathon effort by Gatsby and Eugenix. Going by Eugenix' Instagram, most of the grafts are body hair, so it's going to be a very interesting journey to follow.

Yes, I believe it’ll be very similar to Rahul who had arguably the best repair I’ve ever seen. I think the curly hair and smp will make a big difference for @Gatsby

• Like 2

View my thread

54 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Hope you’re well @Gatsbyand massively looking forward to hearing how everything has gone. 

Best wishes mate :)

Hey, he popped up on the Eugenix YouTube channel for a bit of a livestream!

It looks like he's been in great hands and looked after as expected from Eugenix. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I'm back, finally! But firstly thank you so much to everyone, not only over the past few years here on this forum, but for all the very generous and kind well wishes over the past ten days. I won't add much detail now as I will be writing up my journey in a thread of it's own on the entire experience. It was simply one of the best experiences in my entire life and transcended even just the surgical aspects involved. But in short (without going into all the details) we managed to achieve on the final day a total count of 8,723 grafts! It certainly was a marathon and not a sprint. I arrived home in Melbourne from the airport only about 7 hours ago and I have been awake since 7am yesterday morning and didn't sleep on the flight home at all. So it's off to bed and again many thanks one and all! 🙏

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

I'm back, finally! But firstly thank you so much to everyone, not only over the past few years here on this forum, but for all the very generous and kind well wishes over the past ten days. I won't add much detail now as I will be writing up my journey in a thread of it's own on the entire experience. It was simply one of the best experiences in my entire life and transcended even just the surgical aspects involved. But in short (without going into all the details) we managed to achieve on the final day a total count of 8,723 grafts! It certainly was a marathon and not a sprint. I arrived home in Melbourne from the airport only about 7 hours ago and I have been awake since 7am yesterday morning and didn't sleep on the flight home at all. So it's off to bed and again many thanks one and all! 🙏

Hahaha, I’m so excited to see your progress!  Hope it grows amazingly!

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

27 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Congratulations and the journey has just begun! Looking forwards to seeing you record it all in your own thread with picture updates 🙂

Edited by NARMAK
Spelling
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Over 8700 grafts. You will look completely different a year from now.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.