Best Surgeons in Europe

Hi Everyone,

I’m a 32-year-old male from the UK, new to the forum, but now ready and wanting to improve my hairline through an FUE transplant.

In terms of background, I noticed that my hairline was starting to recede when I was 21 and have been watching it slowly edge backwards for over a decade. I also have the early beginnings of loss in the crown area, but this doesn’t seem to have progressed since I started taking finasteride a couple of years ago. I haven’t noticed any negative side effects from the finasteride. I have also been using topical minoxidil since I was 21.

Few photos attached. Think I’m somewhere between a Norwood 2/3 maybe, but the loss to date has had a big impact on my confidence. I don’t necessarily want my 21-year-old self’s hairline back, but I’d feel much better with improved coverage in the temple areas.

I had a consultation with Dr Reddy booked last year whilst he was still operating through the Private Clinic, but the Private Clinic cancelled/messed me around and it took me a while to discover that Dr Reddy now has his own practice, so I’m looking to get that consultation rearranged.

I’m also aware of Dr Bicer and Dr Arshad who I first came across through this forum. Their work also looks fantastic.

Interested in everyone’s thoughts on other surgeons in Europe that may be worth considering?

My primary concern is maximising my chances of getting a good, natural looking result whilst preserving my donor area for future transplants. Cost will be a relevant consideration, but it’s not my primary motivator - aware of an increased cost if I commit to remaining the in the UK.

Thanks

IMG-20211016-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0006.jpg

• Administrators

Check out @Maa results he went to Bisanga and looks almost identical to you before. 

Here’s our list of recommendations 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, MrMike1 said:

Hi Everyone,

I’m a 32-year-old male from the UK, new to the forum, but now ready and wanting to improve my hairline through an FUE transplant.

In terms of background, I noticed that my hairline was starting to recede when I was 21 and have been watching it slowly edge backwards for over a decade. I also have the early beginnings of loss in the crown area, but this doesn’t seem to have progressed since I started taking finasteride a couple of years ago. I haven’t noticed any negative side effects from the finasteride. I have also been using topical minoxidil since I was 21.

Few photos attached. Think I’m somewhere between a Norwood 2/3 maybe, but the loss to date has had a big impact on my confidence. I don’t necessarily want my 21-year-old self’s hairline back, but I’d feel much better with improved coverage in the temple areas.

I had a consultation with Dr Reddy booked last year whilst he was still operating through the Private Clinic, but the Private Clinic cancelled/messed me around and it took me a while to discover that Dr Reddy now has his own practice, so I’m looking to get that consultation rearranged.

I’m also aware of Dr Bicer and Dr Arshad who I first came across through this forum. Their work also looks fantastic.

Interested in everyone’s thoughts on other surgeons in Europe that may be worth considering?

My primary concern is maximising my chances of getting a good, natural looking result whilst preserving my donor area for future transplants. Cost will be a relevant consideration, but it’s not my primary motivator - aware of an increased cost if I commit to remaining the in the UK.

Thanks

IMG-20211016-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20211016-WA0006.jpg 

Not sure if I am missing something but you have pretty good hair. You could do a small maybe 1500-2000 grafts to remove temple peaks abit if youd like. Then do it with someone who is amazing at hairlines, like Dr Pekiner or De Freitas.

Edited by digi23

1 hour ago, digi23 said:

Not sure if I am missing something but you have pretty good hair. You could do a small maybe 1500-2000 grafts to remove temple peaks abit if youd like. Then do it with someone who is amazing at hairlines, like Dr Pekiner or De Freitas.

I agree with @digi23,  yours is an easy “case” for surgeons like De Freitas and Pekiner, but as says @Melvin- Moderator,take a look at the thread of @Maa, procedure done with Dr. Bisanga.

Edited by Egy

Thanks everyone, really helpful to be made of aware of surgeons who are known for great hairlines, given my issue is with the temples.

@Maa result with Dr Bisanga also looks brilliant - would be thrilled with an outcome like that.

I'll look to arrange a few consultations, so watch this space!