Is a hair transplant possible? If yes then how many grafts will be required for reasonable coverage?

I’m already on oral finasteride 1mg daily  for 2 years and oral minoxidil 5mg daily for 3 months. I think my crown improved a little bit since starting oral minoxidil.

How many grafts you guys think i’ll require for a decent coverage if i opt for a transplant but before that i’ll give oral minoxidil a year to see the full results of it.

No sides from finasteride or minoxidil.

It looks worse in photos according to my family and friends and decent in reality and also depends on lighting and angles.

These photos are in very harsh angle(birds eye view) and bathroom lighting.

Any advise will ne valuable. Ty.

AED7BAEF-D843-40DC-8291-B675EEAC742E.jpeg

1FF1637E-9FFC-4A99-92AA-7DCF14A04BFE.jpeg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bayern11 said:

I’m concerned only about crown. Rest is okay okay.

I’m from india so i’m thinking of going to eugenix.

I like their hairlines but not sure about crown.

I quite like the crown work I have seen from Eugenix @Zoomsterto name just one. Medispa seem to do good crown work also. Both clinics are good options in India.

I’m from india.

One thing that comes to my mind that it’s not completely bald and have some hair and a transplant can cause permanent shock loss to the existing hair.

Do you think oral minoxidil can thicken it up? I’ve just started oral minoxidil 5mg 3 months ago.

• Like 1

Just now, bayern11 said:

I’m from india.

One thing that comes to my mind that it’s not completely bald and have some hair and a transplant can cause permanent shock loss to the existing hair.

Do you think oral minoxidil can thicken it up? I’ve just started oral minoxidil 5mg 3 months ago.

Yes it’s possible that it will improve. Permanent shock loss is rare, and then it’s usually hairs that were destined to fall or very miniaturised already. In a capable clinics skilled hands it’s even less likely to happen. 

Just now, bayern11 said:

Ty again.

But first i’ll give oral minoxidil a year and hope it works.

And if it doesn’t then i’ll contact both the clinics and discuss with them.

Yes 👍🏽 give it time to work, you should start seeing improvements after 4+ months. 

• Like 1