Jump to content

Which place would you recommend as the Best FUE Clinic in the world right now? Budget - max 5 US $/Graft


Recommended Posts

This question is to get help for anyone including me who is open to flying anywhere in the world to get the best transplant within 5 USD/graft.

Might sound like a very vague question but it might help many out there who are open to travelling anywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

That answer depends also on how many grafts you want, your Norwood level, whether you need your temporal points worked on, etc.

That's right,but it was a very general question,but i understand what you mean.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

It’s better to consider which clinic is suitable for your needs rather than solely base it on cost. But here is a chart you may find particularly useful:

 

C00D6770-0180-4F27-870A-EF22C1980B17.jpeg

Thank you but why is Eugenix the only Indian center to feature on this list,why not any other? Does a country like India have no other decent place?

I see everyone here recommending Eugenix and i don't say their results aren't good but many other clinics at much less that cost are giving exceptional results in India also,to name a few - 

Medlinks

Regrow Clinic

Medispa

Hairfree and Hair grow clinic

What are your thoughts on these? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AkshayGup said:

Thank you but why is Eugenix the only Indian center to feature on this list,why not any other? Does a country like India have no other decent place?

I see everyone here recommending Eugenix and i don't say their results aren't good but many other clinics at much less that cost are giving exceptional results in India also,to name a few - 

Medlinks

Regrow Clinic

Medispa

Hairfree and Hair grow clinic

What are your thoughts on these? 

 

I don’t rate any of those apart from Medispa personally, that is just one list it’s not all inclusive. It’s just a very good list compiled by one of our very experienced members @Portugal25

Here is the forums recommended list for India: 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/IND/India

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s consistent results that matter, Eugenix are the most reliable/ethical clinic I know for putting out consistent work, easily doing the best work in India right now. They have proven it over and over. Just pop Eugenix in the search bar and you will find tons of patient posted results. I also like Medispa, in particular the combo hts they do. Sometimes even triple FUT/FUE/BHT. Again they have been consistent for putting out quality work. The other names you mention, well you can search for mentions of them too, and you can judge for yourself.

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JC71 said:

It’s better to consider which clinic is suitable for your needs rather than solely base it on cost. But here is a chart you may find particularly useful:

 

C00D6770-0180-4F27-870A-EF22C1980B17.jpeg

 

A "known for" or "stand-out skill" column would be useful here such as megasessions for high NW on hasson and wong 

  • Like 1

 2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TommyLucchese said:

 

A "known for" or "stand-out skill" column would be useful here such as megasessions for high NW on hasson and wong 

Agreed ! H&W and Hattingen for large FUT, or Eugenix for combo FUE/Beard grafts on the higher Norwoods.

Edited by JC71
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JC71 said:

Agreed ! H&W and Hattingen for those 👍🏽

Yep! Hattingen is my choice for my second HT, although mainly for crown 

  • Like 1

 2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TommyLucchese said:

Yep! Hattingen is my choice for my second HT, although mainly for crown 

Hopefully we will seem more Hattingen results soon, including yours 😄 be good 👍🏽 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

Just ask @tressful11about Medilinks ! 😞

I went through his post and it is extremely terrible what happened to him,his donor has been finished which is very poor work,but at the same time 1 of my friend got it done from there and he got good results,i think every clinic has one or two in a thousand bad results? Even though i personally feel it is unacceptable what happened to him.

I have also heard some clinics blackmail people not to post about their bad results or their identity would be disclosed or some clinics offer to return money or some offer a repair transplant if donor has not been compromised a lot

I am sure Eugenix is doing a good work but the doctor's involvement is so low there in lower packages and they are doing so many transplants in one day,i am not sure how there has not been even one single bad result or not so good experience in the last so many years or are such people being asked not to post about them ?

 

 

Edited by AkshayGup
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JC71 said:

It’s consistent results that matter, Eugenix are the most reliable/ethical clinic I know for putting out consistent work, easily doing the best work in India right now. They have proven it over and over. Just pop Eugenix in the search bar and you will find tons of patient posted results. I also like Medispa, in particular the combo hts they do. Sometimes even triple FUT/FUE/BHT. Again they have been consistent for putting out quality work. The other names you mention, well you can search for mentions of them too, and you can judge for yourself.

There is a similar clinic like medispa called Satya hair clinic in Delhi,they also do FUE+FUT combo and the doctor swears by it to be the best way to generate more grafts,have you heard about them and what do you feel about getting more grafts by that method? Is he lying just to sell his FUT surgery or is it a fact that the combo will give us more grafts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AkshayGup said:

I went through his post and it is extremely terrible what happened to him,his donor has been finished which is very poor work,but at the same time 1 of my friend got it done from there and he got good results,i think every clinic has one or two in a thousand bad results? Even though i personally feel it is unacceptable what happened to him.

I have also heard some clinics blackmail people not to post about their bad results or their identity would be disclosed or some clinics offer to return money or some offer a repair transplant if donor has not been compromised a lot

I am sure Eugenix is doing a good work but the doctor's involvement is so low there in lower packages and they are doing so many transplants in one day,i am not sure how there has not been even one single bad result or not so good experience in the last so many years or are such people not being asked to post about them ?

 

Oh every single clinic has the poorer results, Eugenix included. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AkshayGup said:

I went through his post and it is extremely terrible what happened to him,his donor has been finished which is very poor work,but at the same time 1 of my friend got it done from there and he got good results,i think every clinic has one or two in a thousand bad results? Even though i personally feel it is unacceptable what happened to him.

I have also heard some clinics blackmail people not to post about their bad results or their identity would be disclosed or some clinics offer to return money or some offer a repair transplant if donor has not been compromised a lot

I am sure Eugenix is doing a good work but the doctor's involvement is so low there in lower packages and they are doing so many transplants in one day,i am not sure how there has not been even one single bad result or not so good experience in the last so many years or are such people not being asked to post about them ?

 

There's a difference between an unsatisfactory result (i.e. it didn't grow well) and being needlessly butchered an having your donor destroyed, etc. 

Even the best clinics will have a higher rate than one or two out of every thousand cases of the former category where things just don't grow so well, but should (and for the most part, do) have a 0 in 1000 rate of donor over-harvesting or any other needless outcome, as has happened in the case you refer to. Destroying someones donor is due to a complete lack of care and allowing work to be carried out by inexperienced technicians under pressure to get you out the door ASAP.

So no, every clinic does not have cases here and there of this happening, most have way more than a few out of every thousand, but top tier clinics should have none out of any. Also, If this is evidently a low quality hair-mill clinic that has done this once, I can guarantee you their rate of doing so is much much higher than one or two out of a thousand. I would wager in the 100's of every 1000.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AkshayGup said:

There is a similar clinic like medispa called Satya hair clinic in Delhi,they also do FUE+FUT combo and the doctor swears by it to be the best way to generate more grafts,have you heard about them and what do you feel about getting more grafts by that method? Is he lying just to sell his FUT surgery or is it a fact that the combo will give us more grafts?

See I do think that Medispa do really good combo hts. They regularly do FUT/FUE and even triple combos. Yes it is a good way of maximising our donor area. Especially for the higher Norwood levels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, AkshayGup said:

I went through his post and it is extremely terrible what happened to him,his donor has been finished which is very poor work,but at the same time 1 of my friend got it done from there and he got good results,i think every clinic has one or two in a thousand bad results? Even though i personally feel it is unacceptable what happened to him.

I have also heard some clinics blackmail people not to post about their bad results or their identity would be disclosed or some clinics offer to return money or some offer a repair transplant if donor has not been compromised a lot

I am sure Eugenix is doing a good work but the doctor's involvement is so low there in lower packages and they are doing so many transplants in one day,i am not sure how there has not been even one single bad result or not so good experience in the last so many years or are such people being asked not to post about them ?

 

 

I like the Eugenix model as it’s very clear who is doing what and which Dr is involved. And they have proven numerous times over how good they are. I have followed them for years and have only ever seen a couple of cases of lower growth. But this is totally different from a poor clinics work which shows itself in many other ways, over harvesting, no growth, poor angles, questionable graft count, bad angles, multi grafts in hairlines to name some.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

There's a difference between an unsatisfactory result (i.e. it didn't grow well) and being needlessly butchered an having your donor destroyed, etc. 

Even the best clinics will have a higher rate than one or two out of every thousand cases of the former category where things just don't grow so well, but should (and for the most part, do) have a 0 in 1000 rate of donor over-harvesting or any other needless outcome, as has happened in the case you refer to. Destroying someones donor is due to a complete lack of care and allowing work to be carried out by inexperienced technicians under pressure to get you out the door ASAP.

So no, every clinic does not have cases here and there of this happening, most have way more than a few out of every thousand, but top tier clinics should have none out of any. Also, If this is evidently a low quality hair-mill clinic that has done this once, I can guarantee you their rate of doing so is much much higher than one or two out of a thousand.I would wager in the 100's of every 1000.

Totally agree with you,they have butchered his donor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyway I think this may have drifted from the original point of the post 😂 we have been discussing India, where in actual fact we have some excellent quality Drs/Clinics In Europe to consider ! All from €2 upwards 👍🏽

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, david2708 said:

I am wary of Eugenix because all but the top two pricey packages are mostly technicians whom have no qualification that you can measure by any standard.

Even their top two packages have the Dr's doing less than 15% of the implantation if you go by their blurb of only doing 400-500 grafts. If you have 4000 grafts that means the techs are doing 85% of the implants. For the price they charge that is unacceptable for me personally.

In the end, you have to bring your own requirements, standards and values in choosing whats best for you and what is value for money.

I agree with you on less doctor involvement but i guess Implantation is not as important or skillful job as slit making is,hair after shedding is going to come out in the angle of the slit that was created,i may be wrong but that is what my knowledge is..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You want bang for your buck then De Freitas, Ferreira, Pinto, Villa and HLC are very good options. What is your own situation? Age, Norwood level, any meds ? Could you show us any pics ? Thanks 🙏 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Anyway I think this may have drifted from the original point of the post 😂 we have been discussing India, where in actual fact we have some excellent quality Drs/Clinics In Europe to consider ! All from €2 upwards 👍🏽

Haha,well that's true,thank u for your time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AkshayGup said:

I agree with you on less doctor involvement but i guess Implantation is not as important or skillful job as slit making is,hair after shedding is going to come out in the angle of the slit that was created,i may be wrong but that is what my knowledge is..

Incision making/channel opening is definitely the most important step for the Dr to do. This should never be a tech job. The other steps are usually done by techs. Look at the chart and you will see the various involvement. Some Drs are more involved than others. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...