NW2 Considering HLC Unshaved Option

Josh Hu

Hello everyone, I am 30 year old and NW2, and thinking of booking FUE for my hairline improvement with HLC.

So far communication is super slow, I can only email them and get replies in about 2 days. (Is info@fue-hlc.com their official email, just to be sure?)

I see good review about them, but I've never seen any reviews with their unshaved option, and I've attached a few pictures of mine.

I'll be travel from Toronto Canada, so it's a long flying trip for me. Any tips for travelling to Ankara turkey would be great.

Any suggestions would be appreicated. 

InkedIMG_3524_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_3525_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_3522_LI.jpg

Edited by Josh Hu

• Administrators

Your donor looks a but weak, have you talked to a surgeon in person?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Andrei said:

I recomand you to go to other clinic  which do not use so many grafts, hlc will use a lots of grafts for a small area and your donor is not so strong. They quotated you 2500 grafts but when you will be there for sure they will tell you a bigger number and also they do not do usually unshaved transplant.

which clinic do you recommend? 

• Valued Contributor

The only concern that I have with unshaven hair transplants is only my personal opinion. And that is 'anything' that may make the surgeon's work more difficult is an added worry for me for the long term gain. If I can mitigate this challenge for the surgeon then I am more than happy to have to shave my my head, etc for the 'potential' of a better outcome.