I'm getting SMP done after 15 hair transplants. Donor area , October 14th and 18th, 2021

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I depleted the entire neck from the chin downwards 

There are no scars or anything, just no hair.

Wow.  

Frigin amazing.   They need to put your journey on prime time..   Lol.    

I reached out to Dr Mwamba for an online consult.   

So you can you still grow and beard, rt? 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:23 AM, mustang said:

Yesterday

It looks soo natural and so much better than before !!

I might contact Mirko to do a small third session for the lower part we’re we barely touched it and will probably add some more BHT to it as well. Why not.

AE583207-D373-4C3A-94EA-6DC5A25CB9F8.png

Man it looks so good!! Anyone capable of such a job here in the US? 

• Like 1

These results are incredible - which is saying a lot considering I didn't even think your before pictures looked that alarming and I wasn't even sure how much could be done to make it that much better. But as a self-proclaimed perfectionist, it appears you have gone from "great" to "perfect"... 

(*Cut to me reading that you plan to do even more procedures to get it even more perfect than it already is... ;) )

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I think I am going to offer my self to do some tests.

Graft 4 independent squares 1cm apart from each other with 25 grafts each with BHT.

Grafts can be taken from different parts of the body and implanted where there is no hair (under my chin) to assess survival and growth after 6 months (legs, chest, arms and beard).  

I think this would be cool to see which one grows better or if they all have the same survival rate (which is my guess)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mustang said:

Graft 4 independent squares 1cm apart from each other with 25 grafts each with BHT.

Grafts can be taken from different parts of the body and implanted where there is no hair (under my chin) to assess survival and growth after 6 months (legs, chest, arms and beard).  

I think this would be cool to see which one grows better or if they all have the same survival rate (which is my guess)

How much survival you think you got total from all your fit farming? 

2 hours ago, mustang said:

The philanthropist of the online balding community ! 

On 10/20/2021 at 3:07 PM, MirkoMensInk said:

Hello,

I used a 0,30 mm needle.

Mirko

Men's Ink Staff

Hi Mirko, do you carry out long haired SMP for added density, and if so do you have any examples you could share please?

Do you need the recipient area to be shaved down for this, and are the needle strokes/dots any different to that used for the buzz cut affect? 

Thanks 

• Like 1