Would I be a good FUE candidate?

WhatComesNext

2 hours ago, JohnCasper said:

That crown area is so difficult to cover.  Good luck with that and your decision going forward.

From your posts on this forum you seem very knowledgable. Do you think I have a good shot at crown coverage? I'm not expecting miracles here, and would be okay if the bald spot was at least minimized. 

I've just started taking Fin, my understanding is that it can in some cases reverse miniaturization. Fingers crossed on that.

I had a total of 7,125 grafts about 9 years ago.  I limited the number of grafts in the crown area because its the least seen area of the head but I had pretty good coverage.  I've never had any meds for hair loss.  I'm sure they work for some but I was never interested in taking meds forever.  You can see my progress every day after the surgery and beyond.  My website has been viewed over 330,000 times.  Look in the archives area of the website and look at September 2012 and beyond to get an idea of coverage over time.  My website is MyFUEhairtransplant.com.  Thanks for your interest and keep us posted on this website.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.