Share your experience.

Ahmedtushar

Hello. Am on 7th days post op my scalp has fat felling crust,all the time feels something walking over my recipient area .in every shower am just padding on my recipient area even at 7th days from post op,am just scard to even gentle rubing on the recipient area at 7th day wash,also after every shower still have lots of bubble looking seeds at even 7th days post op. So what and how should it be done. Anyone useing cap after 7 days? 

Many thanks guys 

20210921_190157.jpg

Edited by Ahmedtushar
Just add some extra word.

Did you do FUT or FUE? Did the clinic give you both verbal and written pre and post op instructions? The clinic/doctor will have a protocol to address these issues.  Typically 7-10 post op you will notice some of the crusts start falling by themselves.  You can then get in the shower and let them soak.  You car start using the tips of your fingers to start massaging the area.  Go ahead and contact the clinic and find out what they prefer.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• 3 months later...