Dr. Bisanga and Ian Instagram Live Q&A

• Administrators

Hey Guys,

I had the chance to speak to @Raphael84 aka Ian and Dr. Bisanga today, some great topics such as early growth, hair loss protocols and ideal candidates. Watch and enjoy 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTcxcAjJFZf/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 4

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Thanks Melvin.

Was great to connect with you and as always, fun to chat. Appreciate your time and your insight.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@drchristianbisanga.com 

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

A good and informative watch, well done to all. Ian you look better by the day, the transformation is amazing and as a patient advisor you have also been there now and also as a repair patient and your story and knowledge, empathy is needed in this industry. 

Thanks Melvin for hosting this.

• Like 3

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Phenomenal information! Are you able to share what type of side effects your patients are experiencing on Dutasteride mesotherapy? If any? I’m one of those having a lot of issues with finasteride. Even topical Finasteride. Very interested in Dutasteride mesotherapy. 

• Like 2