Gro clinic manchester UK?

aKaWonderKid

They may use “Drs” and not just techs, but the Drs are unknown. The clinic themselves hasn’t shown any decent results apart from the usual “cherry picked” ones you can see on their website. Not a good choice. We just don’t have many choices here in the UK. The usual names have been mentioned already I know. 

• Like 1

Honestly just don't bother, you don't want to be gambling on your head with no-name random clinics for the sake of convenience. Go to Europe for a cheaper price and see one of the worlds best surgeons.

If you absolutely won't travel, then look into Farjo, they're in Manchester.

• Like 1

Just now, JDEE0 said:

Honestly just don't bother, you don't want to be gambling on your head with no-name random clinics for the sake of convenience. Go to Europe for a cheaper price and see one of the worlds best surgeons.

If you absolutely won't travel, then look into Farjo, they're in Manchester.

Couldn’t agree more. Sad to say but we do need to go out of the Uk to get access to the worlds best Drs. Spain, Portugal and Belgium are very accessible now. 

Cancel it. They might be a good clinic but no-one here can verify it.... many of us have been here for over a decade and if we haven't heard of them, why choose them over a clinic with a long track record of results? You've found this place at the right time....sit back, read and absorb as much information as you can for 3 to 6 months before you make any decisions. 

Dr Arshad in Leeds is your best starting point but there are so many elite doctors in Europe, do some research. 

• Like 2

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

15 minutes ago, aKaWonderKid said:

Oh guys I will do. I wouldn't go to thek for the actual HT. This was more to look at what they suggest as in if I have retrograde alopecia. If they suggest PRP etc

Thanks everyone as usual

Definitely consult with Farjo then, if that's the case. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

10 minutes ago, aKaWonderKid said:

Oh guys I will do. I wouldn't go to thek for the actual HT. This was more to look at what they suggest as in if I have retrograde alopecia. If they suggest PRP etc

Thanks everyone as usual

Careful, they will most likely try and hook you in for multiple PRP sessions. Its very debatable if they are of any use anyway. Especially at a not so great clinic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1