good dr. in dallas/fw area?

viethair

Both are rip offs and creeps. Dont go to bosley or MHR. They are charging double the going rates.

Save your money and save your head!!!!

I searched on htn, and found:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/hair_transplant_clinic/search_results.asp?StateABR=TX

2 clinics. Dr Limmer is well known and posts here frequently. I would go to him over Bosley or MHR if i had a choice.

Viethair; The hair industry is one of the few industry that the more expensive the HT the worst it is, in most cases. These big companies have a huge advertising budget and I believe that they have to pay huge money in insurance. You should never pay more than $5 a graft for FU and some of the world best will charge you $4.50 for the first 1500 and $2.5 after that.

Don't hesitate to flight to go visit a good doctor because you may be saving yourself a life time of problems compared to a few hours travel time. Good luck and be thankful that you are researching before you make a decision.

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Since you are in Texas, check out Dr. Limmer. He is in San Antonio. I don't know how far that is from Dallas but it could be worth the drive. Dr. Limmer's per graft prices are very reasonable.