10 Months Hair Transplant results | Grafts 2560, Norwood Grade 4A @Eugenix Hair Sciences

120890405_ShivamWebsite01.thumb.jpg.0100c835f35f062cf6ccf34a67cb3302.jpg

18370891_ShivamWebsite03.thumb.jpg.5ed46cc7294bd4c8aaa04dc8098e9ee9.jpg790189639_ShivamWebsite02.thumb.jpg.b6bea21661c8b80963ed78aa042c1a86.jpg

1280523912_ShivamWebsite05.thumb.jpg.a3f2d9bbb3449dbbd79f3792bd15747c.jpg1689905175_ShivamWebsite04.thumb.jpg.5659b753bf640a0ba33110f78d592e07.jpg

• Like 2

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Great result. Though I wouldn't really call it "mind blowing" all things considering. 2500 grafts is quite a good amount of grafts for what in reality is a rather small area. Add on the fact that he has a great skin to hair contrast as well as great looking hair characteristics (thick and wavy) and it makes sense. That hairline is on point though, wow.

Edited by SD1984

I love Eugenix' hairlines but the videos they put up rarely show fine, blonde haired patients...

I've seen a few caucasian patients on the forum with good results, but even they seemed to have thicker grafts than i do.

So, unfortunately, until i see more results of blonde, finer-haired caucasian patients i won't really be able to consider going with them.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, follically challenged said:

I love Eugenix' hairlines but the videos they put up rarely show fine, blonde haired patients...

I've seen a few caucasian patients on the forum with good results, but even they seemed to have thicker grafts than i do.

So, unfortunately, until i see more results of blonde, finer-haired caucasian patients i won't really be able to consider going with them.

You have to bear in mind that although people from Europe or North America do indeed (as I will be) travel to India, most will go somewhere closer to home. So the sample of fine blonde haired patients that Eugenix deal with is probably very very small. 

4 hours ago, follically challenged said:

This makes me laugh because I'm literally a fine blonde-haired caucasian, but I completely see where you're coming from. Keep an eye out for my progress thread starting in early December of this year. It'll be an eye opener for sure.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

2 hours ago, rob7331 said:

This makes me laugh because I'm literally a fine blonde-haired caucasian, but I completely see where you're coming from. Keep an eye out for my progress thread starting in early December of this year. It'll be an eye opener for sure.

Awesome haha. Then yours is just the thread i wanna follow!

Any idea how thin your hair is, in terms of microns?

I haven't had mine measured yet but i have some consultations coming up and hope to find out then... my hair is seriously fine, it's almost invisible looking at an individual strand...

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, rob7331 said:

I'm tentatively booked in for late December, though am considering moving it forward to late Nov/early Dec. Where are you travelling from?

11 hours ago, rob7331 said:

I am as well, and definitely want to get mine done at Eugenix. I'll be watching for updates from you. I was very close to booking for Sept/Oct. When you placed your down payment, how far out were they booked up for? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 4:56 PM, JohnAC71 said:

Very nice indeed, for a moderate amount of grafts 👌With at least a couple more months still to go for further enhancements… 🙏

Thanks. We will keep you posted with a year result 

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

On 8/21/2021 at 6:45 PM, rob7331 said:

Booked for late November. Can't wait :)

That is great!

Kind Regards

On 8/21/2021 at 9:23 PM, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Excellent results and looks completely natural. Thank you for sharing

Stay tune to see further results.

Kind Regards

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 10 Months Hair Transplant results | Grafts 2560, Norwood Grade 4A @Eugenix Hair Sciences
3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Great 👍🏽 look forward to it. 🙏

Thanks

• Like 1

Kind Regards