Dutasteride Mesotherapy

helpthisguypls

• Administrators

Dr. Bisanga has some results talk to @Raphael84

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks @Melvin- Moderator
Just yesterday I saw photos of a patient who has had treatment of PRP/Mesotherapy/Dutaseride along with beginning oral minoxidil. His improvement is incredible after 12 months of treatment. I have checked with the clinic if the patient has given his permission to share his photos so please bear with me and as soon as I have confirmation, I will share photos if possible.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

The PRP/Mesotheraphy and Dutasteride that I was referring to is a treatment applied at the clinic at specific intervals.

In regard to oral medication, several patients have a regimen of daily minoxidil, weekly (Monday to Friday) finasteride and dutasteride at the weekend. 

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

55 minutes ago, pomloe said:

if you are on Minox and finasteride, is it safe to take duta once a week?

why not just switch to Minox and Dut and get rid of the fin?

If you don't suffer side effects from either Fin or Dut, there is no reason to not just upgrade fully to Dut 

18 hours ago, Raphael84 said:

Thanks @Melvin- Moderator
Just yesterday I saw photos of a patient who has had treatment of PRP/Mesotherapy/Dutaseride along with beginning oral minoxidil. His improvement is incredible after 12 months of treatment. I have checked with the clinic if the patient has given his permission to share his photos so please bear with me and as soon as I have confirmation, I will share photos if possible.

Wow I would love to see these pictures if possible!

• 1 year later...

I found a doctor in Europe recommending this:

"This formula has been specifically compounded and designed for patients to apply Dutasteride mesotherapy at home. It contains Dutasteride 0.01%, Pyridoxine, Biotin and a custom blend of cellular matrix growth factors. A maximum of 2ml to 3ml should be used on each application at a 0.5mm to 1mm depth using a dermapen or dermaroller once a week."

For me it's the best because it's just once a week. I'm not taking anything else at the moment. What do you think of this treatment?