5050 grafts at Eugenix 7/15-7/16

Looking great singhs_! Wishing you all the best on your recovery and progress.

I have also started my process with booking at Eugenix and can't be more excited! You mentioned you traveled from USA to India as well? Can you outline a bit of the process how it was? Travel during COVID seems so difficult now and I worry without an Indian visa if I will even be able to plan entry. 

I appreciate any support and sending positive vibes for your successful grow from here on out!

Hey @BullHair thanks!

I traveled from California to New Delhi. Through my own research, I was able to get a medical e-visa which was a super simple process. Basically all I had to do was provide the india bureau of immigration a letter from eugenix. After that, the visa was granted within 48 hours. 

I believe all the medical counselors at Eugenix are now recommending this to any patients coming in to India based on my experience. Your Eugenix rep should be able to help navigate the process.

From there, all I had to do was get a negative covid test within 72 hours of departure for both legs of the trip. Getting a covid test in India is super cheap and the lab will actually come to your hotel to take the sample. Eugenix can also help you schedule the covid test for your return trip, their service is fantastic. 

Feel free to DM me with any other questions and good luck on your procedure, you have chosen the best clinic out there!

Edited by singhs_
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 3:50 AM, singhs_ said:

After a lengthy amount of time spent researching,  I am booked in for a two day transplant with Dr. Arika Bansal of Eugenix on 7/15-7/16 for 5000 grafts. I will be sharing pre/post-op pictures and my journey on this thread!

Thanks to everyone who shared their experiences on this forum. 

Thank you @singhs_said,

Thanks for your comments and surely we all will be eagerly waiting for your post procedure updates.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

@kurvI booked my procedure around 4 months in advance. 

Thanks @Abhinay Singh, hoping to get a result as half as good yours! 

Of course @SLA,hoping my journey helps out other members! I went with the premium package, so Dr Arika implanted the hairline and performed the crucial extractions 

Edited by singhs_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Month 2 Update 

Nothing major to report at this point. Squarely in the Ugly Duckling stage, but am seeing and feeling lot of hair on my scalp which is thin and wispy. At this point, the shedding has subsided. I also cut my hair to a Grade 2 all over about a week ago. 

I am dealing with a touch of shock-loss in the donor. I would expect the shock-loss to clear up within the next two months or so. Wondering if I can use some concealers while the donor is healing. 

Waiting patiently to get to months 3 and 4, supposedly that is when the magic starts! 

1911403878_blur(2).jpg.a5522884d6dbb87d64603b865b0315b1.jpg

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Wanted to provide a quick 2.5 month update- the growth is starting to explode. The picture below was taken about a week after a grade 2 buzz. 

The hairline is starting to get more defined and there is a TON of new hair popping up everywhere!!  Things are looking better and better by the day !! A lot of my family members and friends are saying that it seems to be working lol 

IMG_6162.thumb.JPG.b9712ea64be1e7579c7a0a81429c3c7a.JPG

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 3

Yaaaay this looks incredible! So happy for you - and thanks for all the positive, informative updates. :) 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

30 minutes ago, MazAB said:

That is exceptionally even growth for just a couple of months in. Progressing beautifully!

Thanks @MazAB!

This is about a week after a grade 2 buzz, so I evened everything out. I attended a family event over the weekend, so I had to look somewhat presentable haha

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Team! 

Please find my 3 month update below. I cut my hair down to around a grade 3 all over two days because of how messy and uneven it looked. That will probably be the last time I cut the top until the 5 month mark. 

I had a touch of shock-loss in the donor which is getting better as well. I should be able to cut the sides & back to around a grade 2 without any scarring being visible over the next few months.

Overall, I am beyond happy with how things are looking at the 3 month mark. My entire norwood 6 area is pretty much filled with hair, some of which can not be seen in the picture due to how thin and wispy they are at the moment. I am also feeling a ton of stubble coming in. Now just waiting on the density to kick in over the next few months. The 5 month mark should be good haha

The biggest change has been in my confidence, thank you to the entire Eugenix team for making this possible and the members on this forum for the support! Final result, still yet to come. :)

image.png.33a2c8a91b395f3a3f2b299d3962de87.png

Edited by back2life_45
  • Like 3

Definitely got a little fuller in month 3. I'd say with your steady growth you are probably safe to try and grow it out at this point. I'd love to see you test the  coverage/density factor from month 3 to 6, and have a gradual approach to increasing the length of your hair over that period of time.

Looking fabulous brother!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB

10 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Definitely got a little fuller in month 3. I'd say with your steady growth you are probably safe to try and grow it out at this point. I'd love to see you test the  coverage/density factor from month 3 to 6, and have a gradual approach to increasing the length of your hair over that period of time.

Looking fabulous brother!

Thank you @MazAB! That is the plan, will gradually grow things out before going to the barber in month 5 for a trim. 

Happy growing to you as well! 

Edited by back2life_45