Dr. marc dauer - looking for recommendations

epi1

I do know that Dr Charles (Elite coalition member) always recommends him whenever his name pops up. But you should also take a look at the forums recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Always good to consult with quite a few Drs/Clinics 👌

Are you able to let us know more information on your current sitautaion ? 

• Like 1

Hi Jhon, I did look at the list

and have consulated so far Dr. Mohebi, Dr. Jea Pak, and dr, Marc Dauer. 
all for 2100 gafts. All around the crown with an FUE with Non shaving the sides completely (the “celebrity method” as Mohabi calls it). 

they all seem extremely professional and great. I met with all of them face to face. 

my issue is lack of public info about Dr. Dauer and I was hoping someone might able to provide some info or share their experience with him. 

thank you for replying :)

46 minutes ago, epi1 said:

Hi Jhon, I did look at the list

and have consulated so far Dr. Mohebi, Dr. Jea Pak, and dr, Marc Dauer. 
all for 2100 gafts. All around the crown with an FUE with Non shaving the sides completely (the “celebrity method” as Mohabi calls it). 

they all seem extremely professional and great. I met with all of them face to face. 

my issue is lack of public info about Dr. Dauer and I was hoping someone might able to provide some info or share their experience with him. 

thank you for replying :)

Your welcome 🙏 it’s John 😂 if you use the search function on the site you will find any information the forum has for each Dr you mentioned.