Share you hair loss regimen

JP28

2 hours ago, JP28 said:

Sorry didn’t see your post, it did and I probably wouldn’t have lost anything had I taken it every day when I started, not that I didn’t want to but it was a pain in the old world and also 13 years ago to get a prescription so I would take it every 3 days, I started taking it every day 3 years ago.

I started oral duta on Friday and will be taking it every 3 days, the other days just fina and once a week I’ll add topical duta(home brew till I can get a liable source) 

only once I stopped for few months and paid the price right away so had to get a hair transplant 3 month ago now. 

this is a picture before my last hair transplant, I got 1300 grafts total. 

0879925B-8F7B-4C82-9CDE-68B308074E58.thumb.jpeg.21cfd83239b57c3d8ddb07aa01ec778b.jpeg

You've got beautiful looking hair! I'm sure with every day usage of DHT blockers, you will prevent almost all further loss. Personally, I would not bother with the laundry list of items in your regimen.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, giegnosiganoe said:

You've got beautiful looking hair! I'm sure with every day usage of DHT blockers, you will prevent almost all further loss. Personally, I would not bother with the laundry list of items in your regimen.

Better safe than sorry right 😁

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

15 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

0.5mm of what ? Sorry if a dumb question 

Hey,

not a dumb question, I should have been more clear. I use 1.5 mm dermaroller once a month as it significantly boosts the production of endothelial growth factors for hair, as it reaches the hair bulge region. I use it once a month because when longer needles (1.5mm) are used, you need time for cells to regenerate.

Then I use 0.5 mm needle-length dermaroller 3 times a week as it is enough to boost the absorption of topical scalp treatment solutions - nanoxidil in my case.

Source of those statements: https://hairverse.com/dermaroller-hair-loss/

Edited by KandyB
add quote

37 minutes ago, KandyB said:

Hey,

not a dumb question, I should have been more clear. I use 1.5 mm dermaroller once a month as it significantly boosts the production of endothelial growth factors for hair, as it reaches the hair bulge region. I use it once a month because when longer needles (1.5mm) are used, you need time for cells to regenerate.

Then I use 0.5 mm needle-length dermaroller 3 times a week as it is enough to boost the absorption of topical scalp treatment solutions - nanoxidil in my case.

Source of those statements: https://hairverse.com/dermaroller-hair-loss/

Ah ok

i love DS Laboratories but don’t keep at it as cannot afford. I used to use the Revita Shampoo and conditioner and liked it.

how much does it set you back a month £?

22 hours ago, Kraistoff said:

Ah ok

i love DS Laboratories but don’t keep at it as cannot afford. I used to use the Revita Shampoo and conditioner and liked it.

how much does it set you back a month £?

Since I use nanoxiidl once a day, a buy it in 3-month packages, +dermaroller for ~15USD every 2 month, so I guess my regimen costs me ~20$/month (~15GBP). Plus I use LLLT 3 times a week - I use HairMax Comb Ultima 12 which I bought 2 years ago, it did cost me probably 500 USD at a time, but its one time cost, so yeah.

I tried DS labs revita shampoo and conditioner and I liked it, but agree that its expensive. What is more, I'm not a fan of shampoos for hair hair loss treatment, but I like using caffeine shampoo like Alpecin, and regularly use ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) as the latter has some potential to block DHT.

P.S. I like nanoxidil and Lipogaine sensitive, as they both have additional ingredients and both do not cause itchiness in my scalp like majority of the solutions that use propylene glycol (PG) as a solvent.

Edited by KandyB
edit

• 2 weeks later...