My FUE journey. 2900 grafts. Amazing results after just 5 months. Done in Tijuana, Mexico.

On 7/18/2021 at 4:58 PM, Steel4336 said:

Hey,looks great bro.My only question is are you sure about the price being $1.30 per graft?Because the pricing on their website is way more expensive than that.Id definitely go there if I could get the price of $1.30 for graft.

I had an in person consultation and the price is 2.30 graft,not 1.30 as stated by OP.I also must say I would not use this clinic.The doctor didn't even examine my scalp.The graft estimate was about 1000-1200 lower than other clinics I had consultations with.And lastly if you look at some of there before /after photos ,the density is usually terrible.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I'm new to all this and had a quick question.  We're thinking of heading to see Dr. Cortez in Tijuana because of the great reviews we have read so far.  Our concern is about the reputation of Tijuana for a high crime area.  I realize that the clinics are on the main strip and pretty close to the border.  Did anyone have any problems with crime or feel unsafe when visiting the clinic and staying in the nearby area?  Thanks! Joe

11 minutes ago, JWL said:

Hey everyone,

I'm new to all this and had a quick question.  We're thinking of heading to see Dr. Cortez in Tijuana because of the great reviews we have read so far.  Our concern is about the reputation of Tijuana for a high crime area.  I realize that the clinics are on the main strip and pretty close to the border.  Did anyone have any problems with crime or feel unsafe when visiting the clinic and staying in the nearby area?  Thanks! Joe

Look back on the first page of this thread, it was discussed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello very nice results! congratulations! how is the donor area? i see you can buzz cut it. is this your first transplant? I had FUT before and going to HMR for additional hairline. i want to atill be able to cut the donor area to 3-4mm. Im worried it might not be possible after FUE

On 8/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, JWL said:

Hey everyone,

no its safe. theres a parking lot next to it woth attendant. i went there for consultation. going back the border line was 45 mins traffic that was it. going there was easy peasy. just use waze to get there. I dont speak spanish and ive been to tijuana maybe 5-6 times over the years   for tourism during the day. ive crossed by foot and also by bus all safe. just stick to the tourist area zona rio zona centro lots of Americans there and California license plates. make aure you get Mexican insurance which is $30 a day i believe. just research  online for the insurance company.