Dr. Bruno Ferreira - 2nd Surgery. 2881 Grafts | 6540 Total. NW5a

• 1 month later...

Month 5

So I've missed a couple of updates in here... I apologize! Seems like we will have to jump from Month 3.5, to Month 5!

To be honest it feels like I've got a full result already. This time I've been an extreme early grower. I would atribute it mainly to Oral Minoxidil. Right now at 5 months I've got full head of hair (except that small part of the thinning crown that wasn't touched with surgery... yet...).

I've noticed lots of hair started popping through at month 3-3.5. That's where the magic happened. Of course I still had lots of miniaturised hair in mid scalp that got a great boost from Oral Minoxidil too.

Here's an overview of my 5 Months in video format.

BTW If you wish to see more of me, I'm posting many more videos on my channel where I'm more active (I wish I could have more than 24 hours a day to be active everywhere! 😃)

• Like 3

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

Haircut + Wet Hair

This is another aspect I've been enjoying sharing after my last year - how my donor area looks like with various hair lenghts as well as how my recipient area looks when wet, so YOU know what to expect in various situations in life after your hair transplant.

In general, these extra 700 grafts in the frontal 1/3 did the trick and it looks a mile better already. Even though my hair caliber is very thin (50 microns), it still looks great even with wet hair. Mid scalp and crown of course have slightly lower density (rightly so, after all It's a Hair Transplant - illusion of density), but overall I'm really happy as I don't need to worry about wind, rain or going swimming.

• Like 4

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• Valued Contributor

The perfect haircut for the perfect head of hair! You are looking great Rolandos. You're not even 6 months post op from the second surgery! How are you tolerating the finasteride and are you taking anything else? All the best and thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

The perfect haircut for the perfect head of hair! You are looking great Rolandos. You're not even 6 months post op from the second surgery! How are you tolerating the finasteride and are you taking anything else? All the best and thanks for sharing!

Thanks mate! Really happy how it looks after the haircut 😁

I'm on Fin 1mg/day for over 2 years now with no issues that I know of. I'm also using Oral Minoxidil (started 1 weeks after 2nd transplant), currently on 2.5mg/day.

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

Honestly, this is the best result I've seen. If anyone was to watch that video with no context as to what it was about, no one would ever think that you had a hair transplant or had any hair loss issues at all. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BLE123 said:

Honestly, this is the best result I've seen. If anyone was to watch that video with no context as to what it was about, no one would ever think that you had a hair transplant or had any hair loss issues at all. 

Agree....now imagine results if he have medium or coarse hair caliber!

Thnx to Rolands yt videos i went with dr.Ferreira too...otherwise i would end up in some cheap clinic. 

Super uber happy with hairline dr.Ferreira made me.....

Thnx @Rolandas , your vids saved my hair!

• Like 1

@Rolandas congratulations man you've come a long way, enjoy that beautiful mane 🤠

No doubt finasteride strengthened your donor and recipient, helped to boost the oral minoxidil, your case is the perfect example of doing the trifecta 

1) Getting on meds and staying consistent

2) Picking an excellent surgeon who uses grafts wisely

3) Having realistic goals, not going for a low Norwood 0 lego man hairline, but a natural one where no one would suspect you had a transplant, and yours looks 100% undetectable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, asterix0 said:

@Rolandas congratulations man you've come a long way, enjoy that beautiful mane 🤠

No doubt finasteride strengthened your donor and recipient, helped to boost the oral minoxidil, your case is the perfect example of doing the trifecta 

1) Getting on meds and staying consistent

2) Picking an excellent surgeon who uses grafts wisely

3) Having realistic goals, not going for a low Norwood 0 lego man hairline, but a natural one where no one would suspect you had a transplant, and yours looks 100% undetectable.

Thanks!

Yep I consider myself doing all the right steps when approaching hair restoration. Sadly can't say the same about managing hair loss at an earlier stage 😅

• Like 1

Follow me on YouTube

1 hour ago, Rolandas said:

Thanks!

Yep I consider myself doing all the right steps when approaching hair restoration. Sadly can't say the same about managing hair loss at an earlier stage 😅

Hey, it's never easy to decide what to do, aggressive loss also hit me early, and I thought no way it'll keep going, I'm too young...blah blah blah we all know this false delusion initially well enough 😄.

But look at you know, balling out 😎.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Month 6

It's one week over 6 months and so far I feel like it's the end game for me. Truly can't see how much better it can get (ironically I'm the one always saying to others full results to be expected at about month 10-12).

In short - GOD DAMN THIS LOOKS GOOD! Just like I predicted few months ago, I expect very nice result combining about 2000 grafts into mid scalp and top of the crown alongisde oral minoxidil.

Also had some fun styling my hair and it looks pretty good.

20211211_123331.thumb.jpg.aed2b76ff38f50e94ed564d494c685c8.jpg

20211211_124112.thumb.jpg.e4d51059139abb1a6325cb1e015f2dc6.jpg

You might noticed my hair is very short in the donor. I did a high skin fade 7 days ago to expose all scars as I'm running an experiment on my channel.

In the video I'm showing my result in various light conditions with Dry | Wet | Styled hair as well as good close-ups (as usual).

• Like 5

Follow me on YouTube

About as good as it can get - congrats mate. 

I don't think you're quite done just yet; you will see some improvements over the next 6 months in terms of hair maturation, but yeah, they will be fairly minor and hard to notice.

Hair loss is now a thing of the past for you.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Month 6

It's one week over 6 months and so far I feel like it's the end game for me. Truly can't see how much better it can get (ironically I'm the one always saying to others full results to be expected at about month 10-12).

In short - GOD DAMN THIS LOOKS GOOD! Just like I predicted few months ago, I expect very nice result combining about 2000 grafts into mid scalp and top of the crown alongisde oral minoxidil.

Also had some fun styling my hair and it looks pretty good.

20211211_123331.thumb.jpg.aed2b76ff38f50e94ed564d494c685c8.jpg

20211211_124112.thumb.jpg.e4d51059139abb1a6325cb1e015f2dc6.jpg

You might noticed my hair is very short in the donor. I did a high skin fade 7 days ago to expose all scars as I'm running an experiment on my channel.

In the video I'm showing my result in various light conditions with Dry | Wet | Styled hair as well as good close-ups (as usual).

Damn this looks really good, looks too good to be true, one of the best results i've ever seen!

Can't wait for mine to grow up, i'm only 39 days post op (fugly duck)...also done by dr.Ferreira thnx to your yt vids!

• Thanks 1

In your video you mentioned that you won't be shaving your hair this short on the back and sides in future because you feel the style doesn't suit you - IMO this is the best look you have had out of all the times I have seen you in vids and pics. You're rocking it 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

In your video you mentioned that you won't be shaving your hair this short on the back and sides in future because you feel the style doesn't suit you - IMO this is the best look you have had out of all the times I have seen you in vids and pics. You're rocking it 

I need some bulk at the top approaching lateral humps, to create a bit "boxy" look as my head shape is like an egg.

Attached example. Surely it won't be perfect, but it's better than just pure high skin fade.

20211211_124112.jpg

FB_IMG_1639502187084.jpg

Follow me on YouTube