Dr Rafael de Freitas - 2486 grafts - 9 months journey and results

On 12/26/2021 at 5:31 PM, Fabulous said:

Simply amazing. Now I just can not wait to have mine.

On 12/26/2021 at 5:34 PM, Egy said:

Fantastic! 

On 12/26/2021 at 6:27 PM, Overthinker said:

@BjornBorgvery happy for you ! It looks amazing.

Can’t wait to schedule mine with dr De Freitas too, I wish they had reply to me already 😅

On 12/27/2021 at 1:58 AM, stephcurry30 said:

UNREAL RESULT! 10/10

Thank you all for your compliments. Happy new year to you! And to those of you considering a hair transplant but not yet having pulled the trigger - just do it. You'll never regret it if you go to a top tier clinic.

• Administrators
On 12/26/2021 at 9:13 PM, BjornBorg said:

image_117495553.thumb.JPG.543fbd8446f55d130648290d8c3241cd.JPGimage_117496577.thumb.JPG.e34700c887c8fed284ad34951c45f08b.JPGimage_117495809.thumb.JPG.e71b87ea9eda6660fb281c3232f71ace.JPG

My god, the density looks unreal 🤯

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is one of the best results I’ve ever seen all over the internet( if not the best).

A question please: Do you think Finasteride played a role in your final result? Let’s assume you didn’t take Finasteride, would you achieve the same result?

I read a comment that you stopped taking the drug, will you resume in the future?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 2:57 PM, Hairsome said:

Looks great man. May I ask, what did you pay?

It's in the thread on the second or third page I think. To be honest at this point I forgot. All I know is it's a steal compared to the price of other clinics that produce the same level of results consistently.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:12 PM, Hex13 said:

This is one of the best results I’ve ever seen all over the internet( if not the best).

A question please: Do you think Finasteride played a role in your final result? Let’s assume you didn’t take Finasteride, would you achieve the same result?

I read a comment that you stopped taking the drug, will you resume in the future?

Thank you man! :) 

The answer to question 1 is no, but you should try it and see if it's for you. As for your second question, I'll never say never but probably not.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BjornBorg said:

Thank you man! :) 

The answer to question 1 is no, but you should try it and see if it's for you. As for your second question, I'll never say never but probably not.

Did you consult Dr Rafeal that you will stop Finasteride? And if so, what did he tell you about that?.. as a lot of people here saying that if you stopped Finasteride, you will be in trouble. 

• Administrators

From hair wisp to hair crisp0827564D-F0B3-424F-A0F2-EB07379973B7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

literally a killer result man. you look like you grew in your new hair super fast TBH. I am almost 6 months on mine and it doesnt quite look like yours at 6 months. Mine is still kinky and wispy as well. if you remember, at what point did your hair lose its kinkiness and wispiness and turn into normal texture like the surrounding hair? Big big congrats though man i hope i turn out like this. 

On 1/15/2022 at 12:56 PM, Rkc said:

Looks amazing !! Congrats ! 

I’m thinking about surgery with Dr. Freitas as well …….  is there anything you are not satisfied with or anything that didn’t meet your expectations ? 

On 1/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, Hex13 said:

Did you consult Dr Rafeal that you will stop Finasteride? And if so, what did he tell you about that?.. as a lot of people here saying that if you stopped Finasteride, you will be in trouble. 

No. But at surgery he was very emphatic that I needed to stay on it because I am thinning in the back part of my top too. Which is only visible when cut short. No problem when I keep it at this length though. Of course it will change over the years but I prefer more transplant procedures.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:24 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

From hair wisp to hair crisp

Indeed man. :D I will provide more before and afters soon.

On 1/19/2022 at 1:03 AM, RandoBrando517 said:

How long did you wait?

Consultation March 2019, procedure September 2020.

On 1/19/2022 at 3:19 AM, hairbackpls1 said:

literally a killer result man. you look like you grew in your new hair super fast TBH. I am almost 6 months on mine and it doesnt quite look like yours at 6 months. Mine is still kinky and wispy as well. if you remember, at what point did your hair lose its kinkiness and wispiness and turn into normal texture like the surrounding hair? Big big congrats though man i hope i turn out like this. 

Thank you so much. Well, to be honest I think I looked great at 9 months in terms of that. Don't use it as a benchmark though, as the normal time is at least the full year and most of the time even longer.

9 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

No. But at surgery he was very emphatic that I needed to stay on it because I am thinning in the back part of my top too. Which is only visible when cut short. No problem when I keep it at this length though. Of course it will change over the years but I prefer more transplant procedures.

Indeed man. :D I will provide more before and afters soon.

Consultation March 2019, procedure September 2020.

Thank you so much. Well, to be honest I think I looked great at 9 months in terms of that. Don't use it as a benchmark though, as the normal time is at least the full year and most of the time even longer.

Damn over a year