Dr Rafael de Freitas - 2486 grafts - 9 months journey and results

On 6/6/2021 at 12:37 PM, BjornBorg said:

Finasteride, Biotin and Complidermol 5 Alpha Plus. Shampoo I use on doctor's recommendation is Klorane Quinine. As you can see on pre-op pics I have a scalp acne problem. It's gotten a bit better with this shampoo.

Man, amazing result. Good for you!

I’m curious as to how long you were on fin before your procedure, whether you’re still on it and if you’ve had to deal with any side effects. 

thx!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Damn these the results that I’ve been seeing in my dreams haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

orLVhnnoegyIM.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

On 8/29/2021 at 8:57 PM, BjornBorg said:

11 months~

IMG_2332.thumb.JPG.322d1ba61280bcde16e409996a656f1f.JPGIMG_2325.thumb.JPG.97c1eeed232bfb34928853602bf6324e.JPGIMG_2324.thumb.JPG.21d01f4c2a318361be95b966f0c4d208.JPGIMG_2270.thumb.JPG.cc7265aeab3b4c75bc394cff1be980db.JPGIMG_2234.thumb.JPG.f43283144962b1cba87829e9893b987a.JPG

Wowwww!!! Look at YOU! What an marvellous result!!! Freitas is a genius 🤩

How you feel about your new hair? Did you expect such and amazing result? What do your friends say about it? Have they noticed?

Congratulations BjornBorg!!!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 11:17 PM, Craig2412 said:

Flipping hell this result is stunning. Congratulations the density looks unreal too. Nice to put a photo to your profile as I remember you commenting on my journey 😊 

Thanks GOAT!

On 8/30/2021 at 12:47 AM, JohnAC71 said:

Absolutely amazing result. Easily one of the best I have seen 😯 your donor area looks pretty stunning also 🤩 thanks for the pics 🙏

Thank you, John. :) I appreciate your presence on these boards.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:15 AM, Gatsby said:

Bjorn Borg himself would be insanely jealous! Fantastic result and your natural temple points only add to magic! Thanks for sharing!

Haha ye! :D Thanks mate. Followed your journey too, an inspiration for sure.

On 8/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, yesplease said:

Man, amazing result. Good for you!

I’m curious as to how long you were on fin before your procedure, whether you’re still on it and if you’ve had to deal with any side effects. 

thx!

8 months before procedure. Quit July 2021 due to new gf and maybe trying to start a family. Milder sides on and off.

On 9/3/2021 at 1:46 AM, OliverAtom said:

Wowwww!!! Look at YOU! What an marvellous result!!! Freitas is a genius 🤩

How you feel about your new hair? Did you expect such and amazing result? What do your friends say about it? Have they noticed?

Congratulations BjornBorg!!!

Thanks man! To be honest I expected a great result. Dangerous, I know, but I can't lie. :) 

I have told my five best friends, noone else knows or have said anything. I was a true master at the combover before procedure.

I will tell you the main difference though; the amount of ladies that give me a second look now is up massively. Not bragging, it's just the reality of having hair.

Edited by BjornBorg
  • Like 5

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Thanks GOAT!

8 months before procedure. Quit July 2021 due to new gf and maybe trying to start a family. Milder sides on and off.

Thanks man! To be honest I expected a great result. Dangerous, I know, but I can't lie. :) 

I have told my five best friends, noone else knows or have said anything. I was a true master at the combover before procedure.

I will tell you the main difference though; the amount of ladies that give me a second look now is up massively. Not bragging, it's just the reality of having hair.

My man killing the dating game 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

20 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Thanks GOAT!

Just an INSANE come back, Freitas is a genious ... No wonder those ladies are turning around to look at "your hair" 😍 !

845980308_Screenshot2021-09-07at18_05_44.thumb.png.9145a4379104a11864b91aaf4af36bbd.png

1445142636_Screenshot2021-09-07at18_05_00.thumb.png.30ad461431f78489e566f5227d9639df.png

Congratulations BB!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 9/7/2021 at 9:08 AM, OliverAtom said:

Just an INSANE come back, Freitas is a genious ... No wonder those ladies are turning around to look at "your hair" 😍 !

845980308_Screenshot2021-09-07at18_05_44.thumb.png.9145a4379104a11864b91aaf4af36bbd.png

1445142636_Screenshot2021-09-07at18_05_00.thumb.png.30ad461431f78489e566f5227d9639df.png

Congratulations BB!

What a fantastic compilation 🤩 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

On 9/7/2021 at 1:23 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

My man killing the dating game 🙌🏼

You better believe it. :D 

On 9/7/2021 at 4:02 AM, Gatsby said:

The babes are back!!! 🤣 😉

:D 

On 9/7/2021 at 7:32 AM, Curious25 said:

One of the best results in recent years, congratulations dude.

Any plans to go back on Fin? What were the mild sides if you don’t mind me asking . . And do you take Minox or anything else ? 

Thanks! No, not right now. Sexual.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:48 AM, Der3k7 said:

You're a hair God now in your latest pics. How long was your waitlist for Freitas? A year?

It was one year or so but I pushed it an extra six months so I could have 6 weeks off from work after surgery.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

De Freitas is worth the waiting. Its not like waiting for Couto 😂 (forever)

Indeed it is worth the wait. And also, you can get a short notice date in case of a cancellation. I did get that opportunity in June 2019 (consultation and booking was in March 2019) but I turned it down because I had my grand master plan to save up vacation hours for a year more.

• Like 1

@BjornBorgDid you ever notice at the start, for example first month or 2 that you felt when you looked in mirror one side or a partial area was growing slower or looked less dense than another side?

Your results are amazing so just wondering if at the start you ever felt like that because I'm Post 18 days and on one side feel like it looks weaker then the other side but everyone is saying it's nothing to worry about

On 9/19/2021 at 11:30 AM, EvoXOhio said:

And just like that, Aftermath has some competition…

Bjorn's result is unbelievably good however he almost certainly benefits from having hair that has a significant waviness to it in terms of increasing the illusion of high density.  

In terms of raw density across a full (albeit narrow) NW5 there are no cases I have seen at the level of Aftermath's, including Bjorn's. In terms of pure aesthetics Bjorn's are a cut above (from my perspective at least) simply because the waviness gives it an edge in terms of how youthful and masculine it is likely to be perceived as. There's a uniqueness and flair that can't be achieved with donor hair of lesser thickness and waviness. 

Even without seeing OPs entire face the images here are enough to show that hair is often the only difference between someone appearing to aging well past their prime in the 6/10 range to having facial features of a male model. Whether or not facial features are perceived as attractive or balanced is heavily dependent on hair. For myself the experience was similar in which I went from below average beyond NW2 but comfortably above average as a NW1.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...