Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic - 2375 Grafts FUE 0 TO 6 Months

Patient with the objective to rebuild his hairline and restore his temple recession.

Thank you to the patient for his timely updates and always providing such quality images with consistent angles and lighting to allow us to enjoy his evolution.

The patient is very happy with his transformation up to this point at 6 months post-surgery and he has explained the value that he found in results posted by previous patients and therefore wanted give back to the community and share his case.

MEDICATION: Finasteride + Minoxidil 

GRAFT BREAKDOWN:-

1s = 420/420 hairs
2s = 1432/2864 hairs
3s = 523/1569 hairs

TOTAL: = 2375/4853 = 2.04 average

PRE SURGERY DESIGN

NFnOVP.jpeg

2uefic.jpeg

Z0bbmA.jpeg

dL0pwU.jpeg

PLACEMENT

6ZYQKR.jpeg

2zODOH.jpeg

5uKujC.jpeg

DONOR

OdI4oq.jpeg

AT 2 MONTHS

b42ich.jpeg

AT 3 MONTHS

vY5Jjm.jpeg

DSxDm4.jpeg

hbXQGg.jpeg

AT 4 MONTHS

7jGJHi.jpeg

YzwFXT.jpeg

xAvTz9.jpeg

AT 4 MONTHS COMPARISON

FTyhTq.jpeg

AT 5 MONTHS

mN7BKx.jpeg

AT 6 MONTHS

am9BPx.jpeg

2QfI3E.jpeg

jf72ec.jpeg

AT 6 MONTHS COMPARISON

YX9DgZ.jpeg

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Fantastic results and the comb through is the cherry on top

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 months later...

12 MONTH UPDATE!

A big thank you to the patient for sharing his 12 month photos. 

The patient is very happy with the naturalness of his result and surgery is most definitely undetectable.

From my own experience, I would like to say a big congratulations to the patient. It has been an absolute pleasure assisting from our first contact right through until the 12 month post surgery stage and I couldn't be happier for him.

738478610_Screenshot2021-11-14at16_42_07.thumb.png.7831fd652972d43a5171d4e451bbd62e.png1961002330_Screenshot2021-11-14at16_42_26.thumb.png.d7d9177541129debc0e117b1e0ac6f57.png2126152583_Screenshot2021-11-14at16_42_39.thumb.png.c85043e33e0484a2a2fd30f09ec0af57.png

Edited by Raphael84
  • Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

F4469A48-9DF5-4545-B593-5DFB7F3BC53A.jpeg

incredible 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.