Ozlem Bicer MD-Eyebrow Transplantation 860 Grafts FUE 

• Administrators

Interesting case did she do microblading before?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Doctor it was great watching you and Melvin on the live stream. This looks like a real technical case. I know you said you take your time when doing a surgery and it shows on the results I’ve seen of yours, and must have been crucial in delicate case like this.

11 hours ago, WildBlueberry said:

Why does the donor look like it has some type of mesh on it? What is it?

Hello WildBlueberry,

A sterile bandage is placed on donor area after surgery and it stays there for 1 night. This mesh is the tissue of the gauze and it disappears by itself in 1-2 hours.

Özen 

• Thanks 1

I agree this is interesting, surprised it took so many grafts. Always been struck by how little eyebrow hair alot of women have. Same with eyelashes. And while they use  makeup to draw some on, when you get close enough to talk it becomes pretty easy to see and distracting at times.

Us men often have more eyebrows and eyelashes than we need, and don't even pay attention to them. While women often take their full heads of hair for granted while obsessively trimming and adorning what little eye hair they do have. Aint life cruel.

I think most guys would trade their eyebrows and lashes for those full heads of hair. How bout it ladies? :D

• 2 years later...