6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have to be honest, this doesn’t look too good. Have you shown these pictures to your surgeon? 

Yes I showed him, I'll have to get a checkup at the clinic

6 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have to be honest, this doesn’t look too good. Have you shown these pictures to your surgeon? 

My personal feeling that the implant in the front is not good, I feel that the area is scarred and not uniform like the other areas

4 minutes ago, Haimon said:

My personal feeling that the implant in the front is not good, I feel that the area is scarred and not uniform like the other areas

Update

20210504_064538.jpg

People heal at very different rates. If a scab does not want to come away after long bathing and rubbing this is because the skin underneath is still healing, it's an essential part of the process. Your recipient area looks a bit inflamed to me, have you been given any cream or can you get any access to Aloe Vera? 

Hi, I have not received any instructions to put cream or aloe vera in the area, I always send pictures to the surgeon, except for daily overlap based on baby shampoo, no other instructions were given, I hope to come to him this week for a check.

I am surprised that you are not on anti biotics and some type of cream for the recipient area? Definitely ask your surgeon about this. If he says no then ask him why? All the best!