My HT journey with Eugenix 2880 grafts on 13.04.21/14.04.21

looks almost identical to my 2 months pic! trust me even i was scared during that period! but it progressed really well from there! now i am almost 6 months and i have already breached the "satisfactory final result" mark! 

On 6/14/2021 at 6:43 PM, Naveenkumar said:

Hello people.. hope you all are doing fine. Here to give a quick 2 months update. Donor part has healed nicely (pic attached) and many of shedded grafts started growing. Few grafts didn’t fall at all and are still growing along with native hair (don’t know if it’s good or bad). It is so itchy sometimes that I’m unable to control my hands, so I’m  massaging the buds gently 😜. Am taking Finasteride every alternate day and using baby shampoo for shower. I know it’s still long waiting for me but I started to think of all ‘what if’ s 😒. Could any please tell if it all looks okay? I’ve not been using any cap or covering and am moving as if nothing happened to my forehead. Also, it would be great if you suggest what hair oil are you guys using to help the buds grow healthy. 

thank you, I’m looking forward for your answers 😊

843CA781-BAAE-4A90-9639-1ECD71F0A82C.jpeg

12297CFA-4520-4F75-85B8-AD53B976A463.jpeg

87C821D8-7DA4-430E-9758-38EEEDBD9DD8.jpeg

8F7F4870-2BD1-4C1D-99B9-36C6BA0AF4F6.jpeg

5A313A2D-5F7B-407B-89AD-626C119ADF5C.jpeg

2495C575-C4EC-4904-9080-DA80FFF8D13C.jpeg

E132F95E-9362-42DC-9B04-70C20DEFBDD0.jpeg

• Like 4

On 6/21/2021 at 11:12 PM, Wandererind said:

looks almost identical to my 2 months pic! trust me even i was scared during that period! but it progressed really well from there! now i am almost 6 months and i have already breached the "satisfactory final result" mark! 

Ahh.. you’ve no clue how satisfying this reply is.. gives me more confidence 😀 Thank you brother.. I have just seen your updates and I must say that I’m thrilled.. there isn’t 100% shedding even for me. And I think few grafts have already started growing.. hoping for good results 😀🤞

thank you so much for responding 🙏

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all.. here is a quick three month update. It is 90th day today and I’m feeling confident about the growth process 😊 people from Eugenix have called in the morning and enquired about the growth status. All positive vibes 😃

1EBBDE14-54A8-41B2-8161-85CC7FBD8C75.jpeg

73081635-607D-4056-AB17-0042B80EF1AB.jpeg

0D0A337E-1757-4F8C-93B5-86EB64D68FC3.jpeg

A4F417A8-3257-499C-B454-4C26C29A81C6.jpeg

834CB92B-848A-4DCB-8D35-92B594A121BB.jpeg

A2264F22-ACE0-4BE1-B802-D0FC3F86CDCD.jpeg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

You do have growth starting ! And I really like the after care shown by Eugenix, makes all the difference 👌 thanks for the update 🙏

Yes John.. they are really good. Thanks for responding..

• Like 1

Looks great! Looks like you are transitioning out of the ugly duckling phase. There's no unbalanced growth, or patchy areas in any spot that I can see. The temple points already look incredibly natural for only 3 months in. I would invest in some Toppik hair fibres at this point since you have enough growth for the fibres to bond to. Thanks for taking pictures inside and out to help give the full perspective on your progress. 

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MazAB said:

Looks great! Looks like you are transitioning out of the ugly duckling phase. There's no unbalanced growth, or patchy areas in any spot that I can see. The temple points already look incredibly natural for only 3 months in. I would invest in some Toppik hair fibres at this point since you have enough growth for the fibres to bond to. Thanks for taking pictures inside and out to help give the full perspective on your progress. 

Hey, Thank you for responding brother.. I never heard of toppik hair fibres.. thanks for the info 👍🏻

23 hours ago, MazAB said:

@MazABis right that Toppik or or other hair fibers are great (I use fibers myself and love them), however, I would check with the clinic 1st to see if they feel this would be okay.

I say this because I think I saw something at some point from Ian @Raphael84, the representative from Dr. Bisanga saying that they do not recommend hair fibers during the hair transplant growth period. I believe he said while they didn't feel that fibers were in and of itself harmful, having them might not provide the ideal environment for growth.

• Like 4

Good point, I was not aware of this and would agree that anything that impedes growth should not used during this crucial period. I've seen a bunch of examples of guys on this forum that have starting using hair fibers at around the 4 month mark and seemed to be fine, but if it's potential issue, than I would agree to steer clear of it. I believe @Melvin- Moderator put together a video on using hair fibers during the ugly duckling phase. Would love to get his take on it.

• Like 3

Thank you SLA and MazAB for your views. I’m anyway not going to use those hair fibres.. I absolutely have no issues with the way my head looks now because back in the mind I know that it is going to be changed 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

• 1 month later...