Has anyone had this procedure done? What was the experience like? How soon were you able to go back to weight traning? 

Is there a forum about cosmetic surgery like this forum for hair transplants? Is otplasty a standard procedure? Or is it more of an art like ahir transplants? 

I know Dr Nadimi (Konior's partner) is a cosmetic surgeon. Is she considered world class in otoplasty? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, stephcurry30 said:

Has anyone had this procedure done? What was the experience like? How soon were you able to go back to weight traning? 

Is there a forum about cosmetic surgery like this forum for hair transplants? Is otplasty a standard procedure? Or is it more of an art like ahir transplants? 

I know Dr Nadimi (Konior's partner) is a cosmetic surgeon. Is she considered world class in otoplasty? 

Usually real self is decent with other procedures like that, they just aren’t as good with hair transplants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

20 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Usually real self is decent with other procedures like that, they just aren’t as good with hair transplants.

What does "real self" mean? is that a clinic? 

its not great in terms of HT patient verified reviews like here, but you can ask questions and HT docs will answer them. I havent looked at other sections though so it might be worth checking out