6 MONTH results: should I be worried

Ittiaz1

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks so much for the update. Its great to hear you have had some improvement and that the clinic are in regular contact. Be interesting to see your pics whenever your ready to post them. Fingers crossed that your growth 

Thanks man. Hope you been well.  The main thing is that dr Ferreira will work to make it a desired outcome for me if at the end it is not what i expected. Thats keep my worrying amd stress  levels minimized. 

4 minutes ago, Ittiaz1 said:

Thanks man. Hope you been well.  The main thing is that dr Ferreira will work to make it a desired outcome for me if at the end it is not what i expected. Thats keep my worrying amd stress  levels minimized. 

It was a awesome response by Dr F. And he will do everything he can for you i never doubted it. Shows how much of a ethical clinic it is. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ittiaz1 said:

Hi all

I know many of you have asked for updates, and spoke about there being agreements with the doctor and me not to post on here but that is absolutely not true. 

I emailed Dr Ferreira about my concerns and we both agreed i would update him every month until the 10 month mark. To be quite honest, he was actually happy i made a post on here. Each month i show him photos and videos if how its going and he analyses it. His after care is actually very good as he does care and wants the patient to be happy. Thats the feeling i am getting anyway.  A free of charge touch up is offered if the result did not meet the expectations. Not many clinics offer that. 

So, an update. Its been 8 months and yes there has been some improvement but i would like to wait until the final result has been achieved before i show more photos.  I would have expected  more coverage at this stage especially in the frontal area but i will wait the course before making any judgements. It looks better than it did at 6 months, thats for sure. I do believe i will need a touch up and am sure that will give me what i want. Furthermore i know dr Ferreira will want the desired result probably more than me. 

Ill keep you all updated and thank you for showing interest in my post. 

Thanks for coming back and updating us. I agree that the level of aftercare described and shown here on the forum is top notch. 

I think if you're still seeing some additional improvement since the last photos, you're likely going to be in a position to reach your goals even if it does require another operation. I know it would be ideal to have that home run result on the first go, but since both you and the doctor are committed to getting you to a result you can both be satisfied with you are going to be just fine. It may simply take a bit longer than initially expected. 

I applaud you for taking a step back to evaluate your situation as calmly as possible. I'm sure it's a bit distressing but that big picture mindset is really important for this sort of thing since it's a lifelong struggle. I'm looking forward to your next update and hoping that you'll keep us in the loop all the way to your expected result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Thanks for coming back and updating us. I agree that the level of aftercare described and shown here on the forum is top notch. 

I think if you're still seeing some additional improvement since the last photos, you're likely going to be in a position to reach your goals even if it does require another operation. I know it would be ideal to have that home run result on the first go, but since both you and the doctor are committed to getting you to a result you can both be satisfied with you are going to be just fine. It may simply take a bit longer than initially expected. 

I applaud you for taking a step back to evaluate your situation as calmly as possible. I'm sure it's a bit distressing but that big picture mindset is really important for this sort of thing since it's a lifelong struggle. I'm looking forward to your next update and hoping that you'll keep us in the loop all the way to your expected result.

Thanks  very much. I will keep you updated. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Ittiaz1 said:

Hi all

I know many of you have asked for updates, and spoke about there being agreements with the doctor and me not to post on here but that is absolutely not true. 

I emailed Dr Ferreira about my concerns and we both agreed i would update him every month until the 10 month mark. To be quite honest, he was actually happy i made a post on here. Each month i show him photos and videos if how its going and he analyses it. His after care is actually very good as he does care and wants the patient to be happy. Thats the feeling i am getting anyway.  A free of charge touch up is offered if the result did not meet the expectations. Not many clinics offer that. 

So, an update. Its been 8 months and yes there has been some improvement but i would like to wait until the final result has been achieved before i show more photos.  I would have expected  more coverage at this stage especially in the frontal area but i will wait the course before making any judgements. It looks better than it did at 6 months, thats for sure. I do believe i will need a touch up and am sure that will give me what i want. Furthermore i know dr Ferreira will want the desired result probably more than me. 

Ill keep you all updated and thank you for showing interest in my post. 

Thanks for keeping us updated 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.