BHT by Ozlem Bicer MD, 2420+1140 Grafts FUE by micromotor

• Administrators

Look forward to seeing updates, very few cases presented on chest hair. Something that interests me.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hello guys I’m looking for some advise. I’m a 38 year old male from the USA looking to get a hair transplant in Turkey. My main criteria’s are to get a surgeon who is going to to give me the density that I’ve desire in my hairline and also to revise a FUT scar that I received through a previous transplant.  I’ve been looking/searching for the best DR’s/clinics in Turkey and through extensive research on the internet on different forums and YouTube I’ve narrowed it down tho these 3. Remember guys not only am I looking for density and I’m also looking to revise a FUT scar.

HLC

Dr. Pekiner

Dr. Bicer

12 minutes ago, Andy Gautreaux said:

Hello guys I’m looking for some advise. I’m a 38 year old male from the USA looking to get a hair transplant in Turkey. My main criteria’s are to get a surgeon who is going to to give me the density that I’ve desire in my hairline and also to revise a FUT scar that I received through a previous transplant.  I’ve been looking/searching for the best DR’s/clinics in Turkey and through extensive research on the internet on different forums and YouTube I’ve narrowed it down tho these 3. Remember guys not only am I looking for density and I’m also looking to revise a FUT scar.

HLC

Dr. Pekiner

Dr. Bicer

Please can you start your own thread ? The forum will be in a better position to assist. Thanks 🙏 

• 5 months later...

Yeah, I commend the clinic posting an update when it's clear that the result isn't so good (and they could've just left things unknown), but to be honest, this is one of those cases where the patient should probably have just been turned away to begin with.

I think it's an objective case of things would honestly look considerably better if the guy just shaved it off... and I'm not a big just shave it bro proponent.

Saying that, maybe there's more stages planned and he will come out looking good in the end, I'm not sure? But as is, it wasn't worth it in my opinion.

• Like 5

I would say it’s a large area to cover and the patient is a full nw 7 it’s about as good as can be for someone who is in his situation, who still wants to have their hair. I’m really curious about the success of the chest grafts it isn’t something I’ve seen a lot of.

• Like 1

Another thought is that this was 1 surgery on an NW7 using only 3,500 grafts and 1,100 being from the chest (single and fine).

Another surgery of a couple of thousand grafts (scalp, beard, chest) would take it to another level.

• Like 2

Agree, since it was at beginning, now is much improved, and we can't expect that HT surgeons are wizards with magic stick, and NW7 transform at 1x session of 3.5k grafts to full density, as we saw many cases nw7 here, where was used 6-8k grafts in few sessions. Saw even more nw5-nw6 suggested by some doctors 2 sessions.

So as you told above, probably 1x more HT by 3-4k grafts will make this nw7 much better, wish OP to be all the best with 1 more session, and hope 1x more session will fix it in best way, and all we know, no one HT surgeons doesn't guarantee 100% sucess any of us, but it depends by x factors, source of grafts, scalp, beard, chest, our skin, blood, etc etc. , however hope this with 2nd session will bring rest of coverage bal areas and density ;) .

• Like 3