Has anyone felt the sensation of water dripping down head after an HT?

So I'm 3 days post FUE and I noticed on day 2 that I have this weird sensation as if water is running down my head... even though there is no water. Nothing. It happens off and on throughout the day. It's not painful. Just annoying and super weird.

Has anyone else had a similar things happen?

16 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Make sure there isn’t blood running down your head. I think I may have Experiences something similar, but it’s likely the swelling shifting around your head. 

hehe... No blood running down my head 🙂 Definitely would have noticed that. But it does feel like that sensation. Swelling shifting around makes sense and that's kind of what I'm trying to tell myself. Thanks for the reply.

As @TorontoManposted, this is likely edema (fluid shifts between extravascular and intravascular spaces and to different parts of your body). Do you have noticeable swelling? Some people get edema and some don't. I remember my edema was pretty significant post FUT.

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider.