My HT Journey - 2541 Grafts Dr. Arika Bansal

HCH

Hey Guys, 

Finally i did it !!! After 5 years of researching and exploring all non-surgical treatments, I felt confident this time to take the plunge looking to regain my hairline which I lost 10 years ago. Hopefully i won't regret it 😬

About Me
38 years old, diffuse thinner with a high receding hairline and NW6 family history. 
Have been on Min, Derma rolling and Multivitamins for almost 15 months. Recently, i added low dose fin/ 1mg on alternative days (3 Months now with no side effects). you can check my below thread for more details.

Why Dr Arika
Do I need to explain ? Look at her real patient results and make up your conclusion! Simply, she answered all my questions, cleared my doubts and assured me the best result. 

Eugenix Team

Well organized, professional and very responsive. They did their best to make me comfortable and meet my expectation even though they were overloaded.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude and appreciation to Eugenix team @Abhinay Singh. It was an amazing experience.

Surgical Details

FUE 0.9 mm punch

1s = 90 
2s = 981 
3s = 1045
4s = 405
5s= 20 (7 partially transected)

Total - 2541 grafts / 6900 Hairs / 2.7 Average

Pre & Post Op Photos 

per-op donor.jpeg

pre-op crown.jpeg

pre-op front.jpeg

pre-op side.jpeg

pre-op top.jpeg

Post-op crown.jpeg

post-op front.jpeg

Post-op side.jpeg

Post-op side1.jpeg

Hairline front 1.jpeg

hairline side.jpeg

hairline top.jpeg

Donor trimmed.jpeg

Donor pre-op.jpeg

Edited by HCH
  • Like 1

Congratulations again, I'm sure it's going to be great. And decent hair/graft average helps :)! I imagine they split grafts to get enough single hairs at Eugenix? 

8 minutes ago, j1mmy said:

Congratulations again, I'm sure it's going to be great. And decent hair/graft average helps :)! I imagine they split grafts to get enough single hairs at Eugenix? 

Thanks bro, yes but still i don't have the exact count. I just took a pic of the white board during the surgery.

Dr. Arika extracted few single grafts from behind my ears at the end of the procedure to soften my hairline. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Excellent work ! More grafts than the original plan of 2200. Love the hairline design. No doubts this will become another excellent Eugenix result 🙏

Thanks a lot, actually i changed the design several times. Initially, it was more aggressive and straight then i asked Dr. Arika to curve it slightly up on the temples so i can save some grafts and use it to thicken up my forelock.

Maybe you can notice the difference in this photo.

Hairline front.jpeg

Fantastic @HCH! Thanks for sharing the breakdown.

Did they implant into the crown area or just the front?

Also, what nationality are you? Being Caucasian myself, I am keeping a close eye on the non-Indian patient results.

• Like 2

• Administrators

This is an excellent design 10/10 it will serve you now and in the future 👏🏼
image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, SLA said:

Fantastic @HCH! Thanks for sharing the breakdown.

Did they implant into the crown area or just the front?

Also, what nationality are you? Being Caucasian myself, I am keeping a close eye on the non-Indian patient results.

No, I preferred not too touch the crown at this stage for several reasons. I am a Lebanese national living in Dubai.

They have many Caucasian cases and now planning to open a branch in Dubai for international patients.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This is an excellent design 10/10 it will serve you now and in the future 👏🏼image.jpeg

I followed your advice even though Dr. Arika was confident i can go for a lower hairline. According to her I still have 5000 in the bank.

• Like 1

Just now, HCH said:

I followed your advice even though Dr. Arika was confident i can go for a lower hairline. According to her I still have 5000 in the bank.

5000 grafts left in the bank is great news ! Your pretty future proofed 🙏

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

5000 grafts left in the bank is great news ! Your pretty future proofed 🙏

Yup...lol....and you may not ever need to use beard grafts!

• Like 1

7th day update:

I had my 1st wash this morning and most of the scabs are out. My recipient is still red with few dark dots along the hairline.

Donor seems to be very good at this point, i didn't expect that.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 15.23.10 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 15.23.10 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 15.23.10 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-12 at 15.23.10.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank you all, the waiting game just started. Hope everything will go as planned.

I didn't want to address the crown as there is a high probability it may expand. I am on finasteride now so it's better to wait for another 6 months and assess its efficacy. Also by this time, i will have an idea about my end result so i can plan accordingly.

Dr. Arika suggested 1500 for the crown but i think 2000 would provide a better density.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey Guys,

it's been long time since last update, I decided to wait until the 6th months mark to post my result.

Here's some photos before and after hair cut. I got a nasty pimple no one punched me 😉

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.04 (4).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.04 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.04 (7).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.04 (10).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.04.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.46 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.46 (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.46 (5).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.46 (6).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.46 (7).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 23.06.46.jpeg

• Like 5

• Administrators

Wow looks absolutely killer already 👏🏼👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.