Hello,

I am interested in the opinion of the community about KSL Clinic. I am in process of booking a hair transplant with them and I will be travelling to the UK from Europe to get this done hopefully in the not too distant future once travelling is a little easier. I have seen a number of their celebrity patients and they look very good and they are offering me a very affordable price. I ran a search on here about KSL and what appears to be a partner clinic ( British Hair Clinic ) as I believe they use the same Doctors. I would appreciate some guidance and just see if the opinions I found on here on a number of threads are still current. Really appreciate any help as very nervous. Thanks Christian.

Wooaaa pump the brakes here chap... please don’t consider such a poor clinic such as KSL. Very poor work. Just search this forum if you want to see what the community thinks of them.

If your looking at the UK then consider Dr Arshad. Recently added to the forums recommended list and you will find a lot of results.

check out the following also:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United Kingdom

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 4

Hi John, thanks for the reply. I am trying to use the search to find out more. I have read a few mixed reviews and looking around but this seems to be the case with pretty much all clinics and doctors I'm searching especially if you are trying to find unhappy or unsatisfied patients. I like KSL as the price is really good but  this is why I am here to get some opinions. Thanks 

So many red flags 🚩 dont base any decision on “celebrity results” the only results you should be looking at is on a forum like this. Full patient 12 month journeys. 
Apart from Dr Arshad, Dr Reddy, Dr Farjo and maybe even Dr Ball the Uk doesn’t have any other clinics worth considering really. 
You could open up your options and consider Europe ? Spain, Portugal or Cyprus even. So many quality clinic options open to you.

Dr Freitas for example has recently been added to the recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/ESP/Spain

• Like 2
  • Administrators

I don't know anything about KSL clinics. Prices may sound attractive, but are there real reviews? Not just some IG page or social media account. If you're in the UK definitely take a look at Dr. Arshad, Reddy, Farjo. But I think you'll find that you don't have to sacrifice quality with affordability. You just need to travel. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United Kingdom

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/ESP/Spain

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/BEL/Belgium

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/CYP/Cyprus

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/JOR/Jordan

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Check out the forums full recommended list:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

KSL is a very poor clinic and has some truly horrible results out there. You need to choose a clinic which has a proven track record of delivering excellent results.

Any clinic thats on the recommended list has proven that. Just trawl through the massive amount of patient/clinic journeys on the forum. 

• Administrators

There is a big mistake people make, and that is thinking cheap= better. Some even make the mistake and think expensive = quality. The truth is you can get both affordable quality. Dr. Arshad charges 3 per graft, that is definitely affordable quality and he's in the UK. There is a difference between cheap and affordable too. Some guys come here saying their max budget is $1,000. I say save up, or forget about surgery. Hair transplants are serious and you don't want to go to a budget clinic because thats all you can afford, it's not like a car, this is your head we're talking about.

• Like 2

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Yep the key word is “affordable” a red flag is from a clinic offering a “nice price” or “a deal just for you”

Fact is in the Uk Dr Arshad is the best option at £3 a graft when it comes to being a quality clinic and still affordable.

When you looking in Europe such as Spain/Portugal and Cyprus then your looking at around €2.50 a graft. 

Anything cheaper isn’t going to be anything other than a hair mill or a poor clinic. 

3 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Yep the key word is “affordable” a red flag is from a clinic offering a “nice price” or “a deal just for you”

Fact is in the Uk Dr Arshad is the best option at £3 a graft when it comes to being a quality clinic and still affordable.

When you looking in Europe such as Spain/Portugal and Cyprus then your looking at around €2.50 a graft. 

Anything cheaper isn’t going to be anything other than a hair mill or a poor clinic. 

£3 a graft is a very competitive rate from a UK clinic, and the work Dr A puts out has been impressive! 

Please cancel whatever you have going on with KSL, they are a clinic to avoid. Awful hairlines and plenty of horror stories online. 

They rely on working on Z list celebrities to market themselves , another red  flag. 

• Like 2

Thank you for all the replies. I will look into these recommendations further and will report back. There are certainly a range of opinions out there and the clinics recommended tend to be the ones recommended here which is good. I just want to be sure as this is a ig decison for me. I've never heard of Dr Arshad so will look into him as well as Dr Bicer who looks to be good on price too, which for me is very important, as I'm out of work and not got a professional footballers desposable salary. I did read on a topic that Drs recommended here pay to be recommended, is this correct? 

• Administrators
10 hours ago, ChristianHair said:

Thank you for all the replies. I will look into these recommendations further and will report back. There are certainly a range of opinions out there and the clinics recommended tend to be the ones recommended here which is good. I just want to be sure as this is a ig decison for me. I've never heard of Dr Arshad so will look into him as well as Dr Bicer who looks to be good on price too, which for me is very important, as I'm out of work and not got a professional footballers desposable salary. I did read on a topic that Drs recommended here pay to be recommended, is this correct? 

Our surgeons do not pay to get recommended. If approved by our community based on merit, reviews, and integrity, than they pay a monthly sponsorship fee to support the cost of running this site ad-free. But that is only if the community, our forum members, and physicians approve them.

It’s not like any clinic can say “hey I wanna be recommended here’s my payment.” We’ve set up an open and transparent process for recommending and approving surgeons that is  transparent and public. We do this to ensure our recommendations are truly vetted by not one person but thousands. It’s not one person saying any one doctor is good or worth recommending. 

So far we’ve had at least 7 clinics approach us this year, none of which were mentioned publicly or presented, because they don’t have the reviews or results to warrant a “potential” recommendation. 

For more information on our process go here 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/our-hair-restoration-physicians.asp

Yes ok they may pay a monthly sponsorship but they will also be removed from the list if there are valid concerns. Just over the last 5 years we have seen a number of clinics be taken from the list. In particular Turkey. Bhatti was taken off having been on the recommended list for many years. 
Anybody on the current list is definitely worth considering. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

I really appreciate the response. Good that the community help determine things. I am new here obviously and do not mean to rub anyone up the wrong way. I am just trying to find answers so i really value your help. I spent several hours really looking into KSL based on opinions here from people to avoid them and it would definitely seem they are an unsavoury bunch. The owners have a very murky past. I believe they were forced to close yet reopened under new name whilst the owner was on the run. Thanks for helping me dodge a bullet.

• Like 1