Is oral minoxidil for hair loss safe? (Kevin Mann Video)

stephcurry30

@Melvin-Moderator

ANy thoughts on this?

Not trying to fear monger you considering oral minoxidil is widely used in Europe but I know you have tried to get a oral minoxidil prescription for your hairloss use. Just want to see if any of your doctors who prescribed this talked to you about these side effects. 

• Administrators

Not gonna watch a 24 minute video lol. I like Kevin, nut disagree on a lot of points. He pretty much thinks PFS is a myth and discredits anyone with fin side effects. Every medication has a draw back, including fin. It’s about weighing the pros and cons and making an informed decision.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/7/2021 at 7:39 AM, Style22 said:

He makes a lot of great points.... I started Oral Minox a month ago. Having some second thoughts about being on this drug long term 🤔 

Same here, 1.25mg/day to start off, so far so good. I really need the boost though, because I didn't notice any improvement from topical minoxidil. But definitely good to have an opposing viewpoint when everyone seems to be praising oral minoxidil lately.