Does dermmatch make your hair harder to brush or comb?

Does dermmatch make your hair harder to brush or comb?

My hair gets chunky and lumpy when i apply dermmatch on it and it makes it super hard to brush! it gets to a point where the brush pulls hairs off from the pressure to be able to brush through the hair/scalp.

Are you guys experiencing this? or am i using dermmatch the wrong way?

I find it almost impossible to brush/comb the hair after it dries without pulling the life out of it.. Which caused more shedding than usual lately (a thing that i thought i got rid of after Fin and Min 🙁 ).
It's almost becoming stressful for me to use dermmatch now..

• Administrators

It doesn’t but can get stuck sometimes. Follow this protocol 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, fito88 said:

Do you guys usually blow dry your hair afterwards?

Also, do you sometimes apply toppik after dermmatch to get that volumised effect?

Always, always blowdry your hair. Yes, lately I’ve been combining both dermatch and fibers. They work great together.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Always, always blowdry your hair. Yes, lately I’ve been combining both dermatch and fibers. They work great together.

Blowdrying with hot air usually damages hair (from experience too), do you use neutral/cold air whilst blowdrying?

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, fito88 said:

Blowdrying with hot air usually damages hair (from experience too), do you use neutral/cold air whilst blowdrying?

Blow dry on cold always. Comb your hair as you blowdry.

View my thread