After much deliberation, I'm considering taking the plunge and have kept an eye on this forum on and off for a few years. I am keeping my list to the U.K due to travel restrictions. I  was considering Dr Bisanga due to his wealth of experience but that appears to be difficult now. I note that Dr Arshad's clinic has recently been put on the pre approved list of clinics. Looking at the results i think he has done some good work but would like to see more results. I was also looking at Dr Raghu Reddy, does anyone know what his price is at currently? I have seen some of his work and think his quality is pretty high. It's a shame there is not much else to choose from as there are quite a few clinics in the U.K, perhaps they are not posting there results here hence not getting recognition?

Hi !

I am a fellow Uk person. For me right now I believe that Dr Arshad is doing the best work here. Dr Reddy and Dr Farjo can also be considered but I don’t see as many results from them In recent times.

Dr Arshad at £3 per graft is exceptional value for a decent clinic if your not wanting to travel. 

Edited by JohnAC71

There's a lot of UK members on this forum but I think many don't choose Reddy because of his pricing. In my opinion he is the best in UK right now but he charges per hair not grafts which is obviously very questionable. I think it's something like £2.5 per hair, not too sure though. For that price you're better off traveling abroad to the elite surgeons in Europe.

This is also the reason why we are seeing quite a few HT's being posted from Arshad all of a sudden because £3 a graft is quite affordable. I'm still personally on the fence with Arshad as well because there are some really good results and some that lack density. 

Edited by BaldingtimetoLdar

Hi guys thanks for the replies, I believe your right Reddy does have some good results. That is expensive if it is per hair. I'm  not sure about Dr Arshad I think the recommendation is still early stages. I would need to see more density and hairlines as that is where you can really judge a good doctor. I think he uses a motor for extraction perhaps thats why the price is cheaper. Do you think that should be a concern? Going out the UK is not an option at this stage as I would have went with Dr Bisanga, not sure what he charges at the moment? if I have to wait then  guess it could be worth the wait. 

Bisanga is around €6 for first 1000 grafts and then it drops to around €3.63 thereafter (FUE) or approx €4.24 for FUT.You can always consider De Freitas? Recently added to the forums recommended list and pretty good value too. Certainly no shortage of excellent results either. 
Dr Arshad is now on the forums recommended list along with Dr Reddy and Dr Farjo:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/UK/United Kingdom

Here is Dr Freitas:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/ESP/Spain

Edited by JohnAC71

1 hour ago, Highlander99 said:

Hi guys thanks for the replies, I believe your right Reddy does have some good results. That is expensive if it is per hair. I'm  not sure about Dr Arshad I think the recommendation is still early stages. I would need to see more density and hairlines as that is where you can really judge a good doctor. I think he uses a motor for extraction perhaps thats why the price is cheaper. Do you think that should be a concern? Going out the UK is not an option at this stage as I would have went with Dr Bisanga, not sure what he charges at the moment? if I have to wait then  guess it could be worth the wait. 

If you can wait for the travel restrictions to be lifted, I would wait. There are plenty others that you could go to if you're willing to go abroad.  Few examples are Lorenzo, Bruno Ferreira, Maras, Bisanga, Feriduni, Ximena Vila etc.

• Administrators

In my opinion, Arshad and Reddy are both excellent choices. Even if reddy charges 2.50 per hair, broken down it’s about 5 per graft. The average procedure is about 2 hairs per graft. It’s not that high. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi guys.

Does somebody knows a reputable clinic in London or doctor to make PRP ? I know there are several clinics that make PRP but I would like find some that use an appropiate method. If you can recommend any clinic I´d appreciate. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Highlander99 said:I haven't been able to do much with overseas clinics, spoke with a UK clinic but bisangas clinic is  busy and not able to do a face to face in UK until May.

Bisanga will be opening up his Uk clinic sometime this year hopefully