How much should I tip after each SMP session

On 4/28/2021 at 8:07 PM, rj. said:

and just to keep things on topic, 80% is the customary SMP tip. 

Surely you’re joking? My first SMP session cost $1250 and I was out of there in an hour. $1250 an hour of work for someone to put dots on your head is a ton of money. Even for artists who take longer they’d still be making $300-$400 an hour or more. Nobody in there right mind would tip 80% on top of that. 

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, EvoXOhio said:

Surely you’re joking? My first SMP session cost $1250 and I was out of there in an hour. $1250 an hour of work for someone to put dots on your head is a ton of money. Even for artists who take longer they’d still be making $300-$400 an hour or more. Nobody in there right mind would tip 80% on top of that. 

He was being facetious. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...
On 4/29/2021 at 2:06 AM, rj. said:

I've seen some great SMP results online, but, without fail, every single one I've seen in real life has been unnatural and horrific. 

edit: except on black guys

How many have you seen?

And what were the characteristic of the unnatural ones you saw, cuz dark smp with a low hairline on someone with pale skin will look horrible, but a subtle & high hairline would look ok I guess

Btw I've seen lots of posts of guys saying that even their family members dont notice

On 6/10/2022 at 3:48 PM, SimpleLife said:

How many have you seen?

And what were the characteristic of the unnatural ones you saw, cuz dark smp with a low hairline on someone with pale skin will look horrible, but a subtle & high hairline would look ok I guess

Btw I've seen lots of posts of guys saying that even their family members dont notice

This is debatable. 

In theory you could've seen SMP on while males but you didn't notice due to how natural the results turned out.

It's easier to spot unnatural results.