Dr Arshad / The Hair Dr Clinic (Leeds,UK) - 2873 grafts by FUE. 12 month follow up images.

Dear forum members/viewers, 

We would like to present this case of a patient who had significant recession of the front-temporal regions and frontal tuft island formation. 

The patient was growing his hair from the mid scalp area to cover the front. He underwent FUE hair transplant by Dr Arshad. 

The post operative pictures are presented at 12 months. A close up of the hairline (with the hair lifted) is shown. 

The graft count was:

Single FU's = 327

Double FU's = 1182

Triple FU's/+ = 1364

Total: 2873

On the next follow up we plan to capture a comb through with the hair wet and dry and I will post this in due course. 

Any questions please do let me know. 

Kind regards

Adam

(from Dr Arshad's clinic) 

20497987_GSFV1.thumb.jpg.6c0b08c9868a5a8e061484dc5c33a9cf.jpg

823486447_GSRLV.thumb.png.9dadc423e66b99ee3e8a7dce881f7b2f.png

1042682904_LeftlatGS.thumb.jpg.9c92c920777fb6ff336ff3342f7af30b.jpg

930897709_DZmanagement.thumb.jpg.4076a8754ef3c1c7f0f8de2678ed9cb2.jpg

• Like 2

I am a clinic representative for Dr Arshad at The Hair Dr Clinic in Leeds, UK

The posts submitted here are my own views and not that of the doctor or the clinic. 

www.hairdr.co.uk

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

This is stunning work. Donor area post op looks untouched. New hairline looks totally natural! Perfect 👌 

Thank you @JohnAC71 for your kind comment. The patient is very happy with the outcome. Donor area appearance with relatively short hair cut was a particular concern for this patient post procedure so he is delighted that it looks untouched. The grids that Dr Arshad has drawn onto the donor area for extraction/excision planning were marked out using Coles' safe donor area template. 

Regards

Adam 

Edited by Hair Dr Clinic - Dr Arshad
  • Like 1

I am a clinic representative for Dr Arshad at The Hair Dr Clinic in Leeds, UK

The posts submitted here are my own views and not that of the doctor or the clinic. 

www.hairdr.co.uk

• Administrators

Fantastic presentation, the results look immaculate. Look forward to seeing the video 🙌🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.