Advice on Hair Transplant UK

I have been checking posts on this forum for a while now i live in the UK and currently trying to find a hair surgeon i recently contacted the private clinic for a consultation with Dr Reddy but was told he was out of the country and when he is back he would be catching up on his clients so wouldn't be available till next year.

I was instead recommended another DR now there is not really much about him on here just the 1 post but i was just really wanting to see someone so paid for a consultation through the company but will be looking to cancel this as a company offered the same Dr but with a free consultation but the price just seem to good to be true

i'm now just stuck on how to proceed from here I have contacted Dr Reddy directly instead of through the company as I can definitely wait for better quality as the Private Clinic would not even offer me to book in the future any help would be greatly appreciated i have attached what my hair currently looks like 3 months in to using minoxidil also was fully shaved 4 months ago after attempting hair systems which i gave up on.

165265197_1376050846099515_7668400721742424259_n.jpg

164847015_466029717878723_2408005209037145364_n.jpg

166804482_2261289120673325_1484583303246510977_n.jpg

163525522_507430780251059_4098064561320965015_n.jpg

Edited by Jak267

• Administrators

I would definitely consider Dr. Arshad, have you consulted with any other surgeons in the EU?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin-Moderator I have contacted Dr. Arshad just waiting on a reply I did have him on my list a while ago but that was before he was approved on here and I have only just started contacting surgeons in the past week as every time i have started looking I end up in circles of sales tactics and given up, I would consider travelling out of the UK but who would you recommended as with covid restrictions i'm not sure on when i would be able to travel unfortunately and just wanted to say thank you for this Forum it's been a lifesaver from making rookie mistakes and bad decisions hopefully will be able to get some results up soon.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Jak267 said:

@Melvin-Moderator I have contacted Dr. Arshad just waiting on a reply I did have him on my list a while ago but that was before he was approved on here and I have only just started contacting surgeons in the past week as every time i have started looking I end up in circles of sales tactics and given up, I would consider travelling out of the UK but who would you recommended as with covid restrictions i'm not sure on when i would be able to travel unfortunately and just wanted to say thank you for this Forum it's been a lifesaver from making rookie mistakes and bad decisions hopefully will be able to get some results up soon.

I would recommend consulting with a few doctors in Europe, Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Feriduni, Dr. De Freitas, Dr. Devroye just to name a few. Take a look at our full list of recommendations. It doesn't hurt to send a lot of virtual consultations to get a general consensus. You can narrow down the list by region like UK, Belgium, Spain, etc.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...