1500 Grafts FUE - Dr. Vories

Carbon

First picture is pre-op photo. Second picture is my 10 week post op photo. Both pictures were taken in the same room, same lighting condition, and same camera phone. 

66E525B8-7E42-4CD0-8F3E-B31661F5802D.jpeg

974C6E5D-B3D6-4C5C-A3E3-21F88B8EE04A.jpeg

Edited by Carbon
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Jeez ! Talk about early growth 😳

I’m hoping all the early growth are from the transplanted hairs and not from the medication. Hard to tell at this point. Hopefully someone can chime in about that. Glad I’m passed the ugly duckling phase though.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Carbon said:

I’m hoping all the early growth are from the transplanted hairs and not from the medication. Hard to tell at this point. Hopefully someone can chime in about that. Glad I’m passed the ugly duckling phase though.

I'd hope it the other way round. If you were this good of a responder to the meds, and your transplanted hair still on its way, it would make you a very hairy man by the end of this.

3 minutes ago, Mark Wolfer said:

I'd hope it the other way round. If you were this good of a responder to the meds, and your transplanted hair still on its way, it would make you a very hairy man by the end of this.

Interesting! 

This is the tine the magic starts to happen in leaps. Dr Vories is a great Dr & being your on Fin this will probably protect your investment. 

Great write up on your journey we all been there so don't stress. You gone through the hardest part.  😉👍

• 1 month later...

4 month update: Started noticing growth at 2.5 months. Those first 2.5 months were tough though. I was still skeptical about HT, even though I am part of this community. I can now say I am a firm believer in HT after seeing the progress myself. 

These pictures were taken in the morning:

A9E30B1E-3CD1-44B7-92DA-5AD4662F88BE.jpeg

5E71B40C-AAF6-4615-BE5C-00D53E3C3D29.jpeg

03B7CBA6-8E55-4721-8509-E17AB656FF38.jpeg

07463C4E-ACD5-4A9B-BB75-3345DFECD260.jpeg

Edited by Carbon
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 5/29/2023 at 6:42 AM, Esten said:

How did your HT turn out? Were you happy with the results. 4 month progress looked good. Would you recommend Dr. Vories for hairline work? 

Hairline is not as good as some of the other elite doctors on this forum. Overall, satisfied with my results though. Feel free to PM me 

Edited by Carbon

• 4 months later...
On 6/5/2023 at 10:54 PM, Carbon said:

Hairline is not as good as some of the other elite doctors on this forum. Overall, satisfied with my results though. Feel free to PM me 

I'm thinking of going to Vories. Would you recommend? Cooley is another option. I'm not able to PM for some reason but you could try if you want to take this offline. Thanks for any help!

• 1 month later...