Covid vaccine affect recent exosomes?

Nasau

Hello everyone, I had an exosome treatment done one month ago and am hoping to get the covid vaccine asap. However, I am worried about any effects it may have on the exosomes (either diminishing the effects or adverse side effects). Particularly apprehensive given the lack research on both exosomes and the vaccines - and that they both use mRNA technologY. Any insights? Thanks!

Edited by Nasau

• 1 month later...

Exosome treatments did wonders for my husband. Hope you are happy with the results as well! Personally I don't think covid vaccine has anything to do with the amount of hair on your scalp. Vaccines are yet to be discovered and researched properly, don't rush. I think it's better to buy fast covid test kits and check yourself once in a while. Taking a vaccine doesn't mean you won't have covid. Most people get this wrong. Take care properly of how much you sleep, what you eat and be active as much as possible.There foods that boost the immune system, such as: ginger, lemon etc. Increase your vitamin intake and everything will be alright.

Edited by JohnS1