Your Input is Requested Regarding The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Ozlem Bicer

On 3/29/2021 at 5:51 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s not true, I’ve actually been reaching out to surgeons who I feel have the right stuff to be recommended. It’s not that they apply. I reach out based on community consensus and positive reviews. Most of the clinics that apply don’t get recommended or considered. We’ve had many so far this year. 

We are an international forum, with international surgeons. Is our list a definitive list of all the best surgeons in the world? No, not by any means I still want to recruit some South American, Asian surgeons, as I know there are some good surgeons there. That said, not every surgeon is willing to go through a public vetting process. For example, Keser removed himself from consideration because of our open process.

Transparency is vital, not many, if any other organizations have an open and transparent process. A surgeon who’s willing to go through this public vetting process, at least shows they’re willing to operate in a open and transparent manner. Which is vital.

That said, we value the feedback, but I don’t feel this is relevant to Dr. Bicer and her recommendation or. skills/techniques.

Hi Melvin are eugenix recommended here or will they be? As their work had been phenomenal for a prolonged period of time (especially the fue work or arika bansal and the repair work and temporal work of Pradeep sethi) 

2 hours ago, Dr. Ozlem Bicer Clinic said:

Dear Forum, 

I would like to thank you for including me to your internationally known and acclaimed forum. I am very proud to be on the list of recommended doctors of your site.  I'd be happy to share my surgery results and updates periodically.

Kind Regards,

Özlem Bicer, MD

Hi dr bicer..... i know the manual FUE is 2.5 and micro motor is 1.5....just wondering what is the difference in end result or transection rate and survival? Just wondering why would people would go for manual and if micro motor was just as effective?? I know it’s the artist who weirds the tool and not the tool itself ) 

On 4/3/2021 at 1:12 PM, Dr. Ozlem Bicer Clinic said:

Dear Forum, 

I would like to thank you for including me to your internationally known and acclaimed forum. I am very proud to be on the list of recommended doctors of your site.  I'd be happy to share my surgery results and updates periodically.

Kind Regards,

Özlem Bicer, MD

See you next week Dr. Bicer :)  can’t wait to also share my results with this awesome forum. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 4/3/2021 at 1:01 PM, Ronaldo18 said:

Hi Melvin are eugenix recommended here or will they be? As their work had been phenomenal for a prolonged period of time (especially the fue work or arika bansal and the repair work and temporal work of Pradeep sethi) 

Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi have been recommended on this forum for years. In fact, we were the first western organization to take notice of their quality. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi have been recommended on this forum for years. In fact, we were the first western organization to take notice of their quality. 

Ok mate awesome....I was due there 2 weeks ago booked with dr arika but cancelled due to Covid (frustrating). Just waiting to be allowed to travel to India now to re book!! Also u seem extremely knowledgable,have you ever had ht? Or do you work in the industry in any way? 

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Ronaldo18 said:

Ok mate awesome....I was due there 2 weeks ago booked with dr arika but cancelled due to Covid (frustrating). Just waiting to be allowed to travel to India now to re book!! Also u seem extremely knowledgable,have you ever had ht? Or do you work in the industry in any way? 

Yes, see my journey in the link. I do work in the industry. As I run this forum, and work with physicians. Although, I always say never take my word for anything, but rather consult with our entire community. Knowledge is power, and we have collected the most knowledge on the web. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Yes, see my journey in the link. I do work in the industry. As I run this forum, and work with physicians. Although, I always say never take my word for anything, but rather consult with our entire community. Knowledge is power, and we have collected the most knowledge on the web. 

I’m a member of hair loss conquerors and hair loss experiences,some ppl there know a lot while other have no idea what So ever....nice to learn off someone who knows their stuff,cheers. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2021 at 8:10 PM, Ronaldo18 said:

I’m a member of hair loss conquerors and hair loss experiences,some ppl there know a lot while other have no idea what So ever....nice to learn off someone who knows their stuff,cheers. 

Couple more questions I did want to ask about dr bicer if you know them. Wanted to know what you think of her hairline work...particularly the implanted angles at the frontal hairline (cos I see so many clinic that hair looks so fake and unnatural it’s like sticking vertically or sometime evern going backwards giving a horrible aesthetic look) also are you familiar with her temporal work? 
one last question was about the price. Manual FUE is 2.5€ per graft and micro motor is 1.5€ per graft...wanted to know that if there was no difference in the final results (which in this case the micro motor is in the hands of a skilled surgeon like dr bicer ) why would anyone ever choose manual FUE over micro FUE (when micro takes far less time and is considerably cheaper). 
was confused. 
sorry for long essay bro if you could reply that be awesome 😎 

On 3/24/2021 at 6:22 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I reached out to Dr. Bicer, she has confirmed that the cost is different, because manual is more labor intensive for her, as she’s the one who does all extractions.

I know you say manual labour and I get that I just don’t get why ppl would pay extra for that considering it takes longer and is far more expensive?? 
especially if the final results were Similar with both methods of FUE

On 3/27/2021 at 9:24 PM, Jake.taylor84 said:

I would like to tell you about my experience with Dr Ozlem Biçer. I suffered with male pattern hair loss on my hairline and crown area for a good few years before I even considered a hair transplant. It got to the point where I was balding enough for it to get me down and bother me every day, so a year ago I researched the best hair transplant doctor in Turkey, I wanted a company where a DOCTOR themselves did the procedure (not someone who wasn’t fully qualified). I was so lucky to come across Dr Biçer and her PA Özen. In March 2020, days before lockdown, I flew out to Turkey for my procedure. I wasn’t interested in limousines and 5* hotels/the packages that other hair transplant companies were offering, I just wanted the BEST doctor and the BEST outcome. They recommended me a hotel to stay in (walking distance from the clinic), and I had the transplant done the next day. The procedure took 12 hours, and was done by Dr Biçer herself and her team. I was made to feel as comfortable as possible, they made me lunch and I felt well accommodated and in very good hands. My results speak for themselves... my hair is just incredible, and I am so happy. I have recommended Dr Biçer to everyone, and have had a few friends fly out to Turkey since and they have had the same procedure done (and they are over the moon). I will always speak highly of Dr Biçer, she is amazing at what she does. Thank you Dr Biçer, you gave me the best results and my confidence back, and I couldn’t be happier. For anyone considering a hair transplant with Dr Biçer, do it. It will change your life! - Jake Taylor

attached are my before, after the procedure and a year later. E69DC01F-152B-4357-97F0-344EDADDD52F.jpeg.00054106022bcbb52eed1f95c5726555.jpegB15CB483-AB86-40FD-A1C8-017C1777592F.jpeg.7fad514aaf40c89975727fbe40fec509.jpeg4B69D94B-D63D-4CFD-B102-9B2B630D225E.jpeg.6b47175764f42d0f00533be83b1b5ff1.jpegEA2F40BA-90AE-4DD9-8898-C074A8EC2E4C.jpeg.148cdba5bdfce74d38575284760db4f4.jpeg07476703-2064-422C-A4CE-A81492CE87DC.jpeg.b67f9eeaac2ef2e6a0ede9e95ce54e1c.jpegBBE4C1A1-26B9-4454-BD0D-B609684C0CC1.jpeg.c866783a2a8de000cfde3edef6c631c2.jpegE81AD291-6F23-4A0F-9525-52F71681F353.jpeg.d1b87884260640a62b4ec52df0b6786d.jpeg5F77A8DE-2A08-451F-BAF8-0A33ACDF97A3.jpeg.5486e2ce331e4d154a7d7c39086d350f.jpeg

Hi jake obv you had great experience and your results look great. Did wanna ask you one question tho. When you get out of bed does your hair naturally stick up like that? 
reason being is cos I like my hair down and across face. I just want to know her angle of implant on the hairline? 
do you have the option to stick it up or put it down with no problems atall?? 
I see so many ppl on other forums with hair sticking up (not from dr bicer but from bad clinics) just wanted to know if your hairline was soft and could have your choice. Or if anyone else knows be great? Thanks mate 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo18 said:

Hi jake obv you had great experience and your results look great. Did wanna ask you one question tho. When you get out of bed does your hair naturally stick up like that? 
reason being is cos I like my hair down and across face. I just want to know her angle of implant on the hairline? 
do you have the option to stick it up or put it down with no problems atall?? 
I see so many ppl on other forums with hair sticking up (not from dr bicer but from bad clinics) just wanted to know if your hairline was soft and could have your choice. Or if anyone else knows be great? Thanks mate 

My hair is no different now to how it was before I had the transplant. I have always had dead straight hair, and I can style it from short to long hair, fringe up or fringe down. I just prefer not to have my fringe down so I style it like I have done in the pics. But could easily change it if I wanted to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Ronaldo18 said:

Couple more questions I did want to ask about dr bicer if you know them. Wanted to know what you think of her hairline work...particularly the implanted angles at the frontal hairline (cos I see so many clinic that hair looks so fake and unnatural it’s like sticking vertically or sometime evern going backwards giving a horrible aesthetic look) also are you familiar with her temporal work? 
one last question was about the price. Manual FUE is 2.5€ per graft and micro motor is 1.5€ per graft...wanted to know that if there was no difference in the final results (which in this case the micro motor is in the hands of a skilled surgeon like dr bicer ) why would anyone ever choose manual FUE over micro FUE (when micro takes far less time and is considerably cheaper). 
was confused. 
sorry for long essay bro if you could reply that be awesome 😎 

I don’t believe there’s any difference personally. I’ve only had FUE with micromotor and I am very happy. There was a notion going around that manual is better, because there’s less chance of damaging surrounding follicles. However, that isn’t true unless the surgeon/technician is being careless. Which is a non-issue with Dr. Bicer.

View my thread

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I don’t believe there’s any difference personally. I’ve only had FUE with micromotor and I am very happy. There was a notion going around that manual is better, because there’s less chance of damaging surrounding follicles. However, that isn’t true unless the surgeon/technician is being careless. Which is a non-issue with Dr. Bicer.

Yes I watched one her videos explaining about micro FUE v Manual and in her case she is exceptional with the motor and only in hands of u skilled doctors/techs would such problems arise (damaging grafts etc) 

basically what I was saying is that if you went to her you should be going for motor FUE and saving a lot of turkey and money,but at the same time getting a great result ;)

Just now, Ronaldo18 said:

Yes I watched one her videos explaining about micro FUE v Manual and in her case she is exceptional with the motor and only in hands of u skilled doctors/techs would such problems arise (damaging grafts etc) 

basically what I was saying is that if you went to her you should be going for motor FUE and saving a lot of turkey and money,but at the same time getting a great result ;)

Unskilled that’s supposed to say! *

On 3/28/2021 at 9:03 PM, wibbles180 said:

Would be great to see some before and afters of your crown ? Also do you know how many grafts were transplanted into each zone ? 

I’m not sure how many grafts were transplanted into each zone. Here is 1 before pic and 2 after pics. My hair is longer now so I do have a parting. 

AC566218-82FC-4C3E-BAA4-0B60377A9E10.png

AE64D547-C626-4C39-9A5F-6138B968735A.jpeg

503B4151-BD88-479A-A621-85F9B3DF8751.jpeg

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Jake.taylor84 said:

I’m not sure how many grafts were transplanted into each zone. Here is 1 before pic and 2 after pics. My hair is longer now so I do have a parting. 

You got incredible results. It would be great if you could create a separate thread and share all of your before and after photos.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

34 minutes ago, Jake.taylor84 said:

Seriously I’d be buzzing with this result ;))))

• Thanks 1