Stimulus For Deposit Anyone?

• Administrators

Well, looks like most of the US has received the stimulus money, or at least a portion. I’m wondering how many of you guys will be using it for an HT deposit? No better time than now to get an HT IMO.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I new a new driveway and new windows on the house. My $1400 stimulus and roughly $1100 tax refund will both be going towards those.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I wish i got a repair stimulus.  This Stimulus is so little, id have to use it on groceries.  

surgeries basically made a man bankrupt.  Thanks to the disasters and unethical moves.      

the repairs are now at a higher price and with many unknowns.  

• Sad 3

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Sean said:

I wish i got a repair stimulus.  This Stimulus is so little, id have to use it on groceries.  

surgeries basically made a man bankrupt.  Thanks to the disasters and unethical moves.      

I totally know what you mean. First I spent $6,000+ on hair systems. Then $16,000 on a hair transplant. Those are both in 1980's and early 1990's dollars. That's about $46,000 in today's dollars. Then there was all the money spent on lotions, pills, laser comb, etc. Then the repair work which has been well over $50,000 not even including the hotel stays. I'd be rich if I never lost my hair. Not to mention I would have looked much better all those years too.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

20 hours ago, Sean said:

Sounds horrible where can I read your story?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 5:22 AM, BeHappy said:

I totally know what you mean. First I spent $6,000+ on hair systems. Then $16,000 on a hair transplant. Those are both in 1980's and early 1990's dollars. That's about $46,000 in today's dollars. Then there was all the money spent on lotions, pills, laser comb, etc. Then the repair work which has been well over $50,000 not even including the hotel stays. I'd be rich if I never lost my hair. Not to mention I would have looked much better all those years too.

I'd be interested in hearing your story also if you ever get comfortable with sharing.

• Like 1

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

On 3/17/2021 at 11:46 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Well, looks like most of the US has received the stimulus money, or at least a portion. I’m wondering how many of you guys will be using it for an HT deposit? No better time than now to get an HT IMO.

A lot of people rushing into HT right now as the think they can hide in home office afterwards. But often HT requires traveling and a lot of booked transplants are cancelled. A clinic owner told me that he has +1-2 cancellations/week cause people are stopped at the border. 

Anyway, I think home office is here to stay, also after the pandemic. No need to rush, education is everything if one speaks about any cosmetic surgery. 

On 3/29/2021 at 7:17 AM, Sean said:

@Sean, you are in this situation a long time. Please do not let this situation destroy your life. I am sure there are options which could make things better and I think there are ethical clinics which would go in small steps to avoid additional risk. 

• Like 1