SMP density crown fill

Has anyone done a smp crown density fill? I’ve seen many before and after online pictures. I’m still not 100% convince. Most of the pictures went from thinning in the crown to a full head of hair or the hair is comb a certain way to expose the thinning and the after picture is a comb over to hide the thinning.

Edited by Carbon

• 3 weeks later...

Those online SML density fill to the crown pictures look amazing. Almost too good to be true. There’s no way that’s possible with just SML alone. 

im not too familiar with how to use concealers. Can it be used with gel or hair spray?

Edited by Carbon

8 hours ago, Carbon said:

Those online SML density fill to the crown pictures look amazing. Almost too good to be true. There’s no way that’s possible with just SML alone. 

im not too familiar with how to use concealers. Can it be used with gel or hair spray?

Yes, the best to use it is with hair spray! You can use it without, but with hair spray is the best way, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c_NadgH_dw

• 2 weeks later...

I was also thinking about getting SMP for the crown. But I hesitate because I have seen some bad examples in the past months and I am afraid that I will not be happy and then I cant get rid of it.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:20 AM, EvoXOhio said:

I’ll be getting mine done in a month and posting the results then. 

Is this for density or the shaved head look? Which clinic are you going if you don’t mind me asking ? 

42 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Is this for density or the shaved head look? Which clinic are you going if you don’t mind me asking ? 

This is for density treatment. I’m going to Hairline Ink in Chicago. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 4:22 PM, Karen81 said:

I was also thinking about getting SMP for the crown. But I hesitate because I have seen some bad examples in the past months and I am afraid that I will not be happy and then I cant get rid of it.

SMP fades after 2-3 years.

Edited by hairman22

• 2 weeks later...

I just had the crown done with SMP , I have one more session to do. It has made a notable difference already. I would recommend it short them maybe? 

At some stage, I will get the crown filled in. I think its recommended that you wait until you're at least 35 years of age to do a transplant on the crown

1 hour ago, lexzeus said:

I just had the crown done with SMP , I have one more session to do. It has made a notable difference already. I would recommend it short them maybe? 

At some stage, I will get the crown filled in. I think its recommended that you wait until you're at least 35 years of age to do a transplant on the crown

Do you have any pictures?

On 4/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, lexzeus said:

Where did you go? I just had my entire scalp done. I’m posting pics after my second session and it all being healed.