We get a lot of queries around our different packages for hair transplant at Eugenix. Today Dr Pradeep is going to answer all of these questions and bust some of the myths being propagated around it.

Edited by Abhinay Singh
  • Like 4

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

The video is good @Abhinay Singh. In order to instill further confidence in prospective HT clients, it would be great to create a video with other Eugenix doctors in which perhaps Dr. Sethi and Bansal introduce them and talk about their training and competence.

To further instill confidence, I think prospective consumers would love to see a video with senior technicians who do a majority of the extractions in most packages in which they show and possibly talk about their number of years of experience, overall competence and ability to achieve minimal transection rates.

• Like 7

@JohnAC71 The US. I originally wanted to do it this soon but with travel restrictions in India, you know they’re not letting anybody in, so I’m going just enjoy the spring/summer and shoot for the fall, fingers crossed everything will be closer to normal then.

• Like 1

I'm excited for the prospects of India 'transplanting' Turkey as the new go-to place for hair restoration surgery. Generally speaking, their doctors are better trained, their equipment and facilities are state-of-the-art and the level of competition is a bonus for lower prices, compared to North America and Europe. 

• Administrators

Great video, I think it stops all of the false narratives floating around surrounding packages. There are some other clinics that have packages where there is no doctor involvement at all. In all of the packages offered at Eugenix you have a doctor involved in your procedure. I also love the idea of their is something for everyone, that's awesome. As long as you are being told beforehand who is doing what on the day of your surgery and you agree to it based on your budget. I don't see anything wrong and in fact it's a good thing.  

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great video, I think it stops all of the false narratives floating around surrounding packages. There are some other clinics that have packages where there is no doctor involvement at all. In all of the packages offered at Eugenix you have a doctor involved in your procedure. I also love the idea of their is something for everyone, that's awesome. As long as you are being told beforehand who is doing what on the day of your surgery and you agree to it based on your budget. I don't see anything wrong and in fact it's a good thing.  

Agreed it makes it very transparent! I actually like people being able to choose a package which is suitable to them. 

3 hours ago, SLA said:

The video is good @Abhinay Singh. In order to instill further confidence in prospective HT clients, it would be great to create a video with other Eugenix doctors in which perhaps Dr. Sethi and Bansal introduce them and talk about their training and competence.

To further instill confidence, I think prospective consumers would love to see a video with senior technicians who do a majority of the extractions in most packages in which they show and possibly talk about their number of years of experience, overall competence and ability to achieve minimal transection rates.

Agreed, and I would also say if you could put together the Eugenix client transformation videos based on these other doctors to show their work it would really go a long way in having a visual representation of their work. Unless I'm missing something, I believe all the videos I've seen center around the work of Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep but I might be wrong.

• Like 2