Input Requested Regarding The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Rafael De Freitas

• Administrators

Dear Community,

Join me in congratulating @De Freitas Clinic on becoming recommended and approved on the Hair Transplant Network. After receiving an enormous amount of positive feedback, from both patients and physician colleagues, we have decided to approve Dr. De Freitas into our network. I have personally been impressed by the quality, skill, and talent of Dr. De Freitas, I plan on visiting his beautiful clinic next year and sharing my experience on the forum. 

Take a look at Dr. De Freitas profile and feel free submit a free virtual consultation. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

35 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Dear Community,

Join me in congratulating @De Freitas Clinic on becoming recommended and approved on the Hair Transplant Network. After receiving an enormous amount of positive feedback, from both patients and physician colleagues, we have decided to approve Dr. De Freitas into our network. I have personally been impressed by the quality, skill, and talent of Dr. De Freitas, I plan on visiting his beautiful clinic next year and sharing my experience on the forum. 

Take a look at Dr. De Freitas profile and feel free submit a free virtual consultation. 

Since you're fluent in Spanish, could you do a video interview with Dr. Freitas somehow? Like the Instagram ones you have?

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, PizzaWolf said:

Since you're fluent in Spanish, could you do a video interview with Dr. Freitas somehow? Like the Instagram ones you have?

I would like too, not sure how much it would benefit the community though. We have a few fluent in Italian, and maybe a few who speak Spanish. But if the community would like to see it I would without hesitation.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

7 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I would like too, not sure how much it would benefit the community though. We have a few fluent in Italian, and maybe a few who speak Spanish. But if the community would like to see it I would without hesitation.

De Freitas and Couto have an almost mythical reputation. It would be exciting to have one of them interviewed.

• Like 1

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

De Freitas and Couto have an almost mythical reputation. It would be exciting to have one of them interviewed.

I can definitely set that up, I would love to hear from others, is it something you guys would like me to do?

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, PizzaWolf said:

@Melvin-Moderator It says in the Dr. DeFreitas recommendation blurb that he has an English translator on site. You could see if they might be available to translate DeFreitas for the interview?

12 minutes ago, teeplant said:

@Melvin-ModeratorI think that would be a great idea!

Sure I’ll set that up

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Sorry I am late to the party! I could not think of a better doctor to be part of this community than Dr. De Freitas! It's about time he got the recognition and respect that he deserves on this forum. 

I apologize for not posting pics as I will further discuss my case. I was a Norwood 4 with retrograde alopecia and diffusion. I had given up hope entirely, believing that I would never have my hair once again after going to visit a highly reputable FUE doctor that is mentioned on this forum and other platforms. This doctor explained to me that my case had no hope and partook in some questionable, non-ethical practices with me and my case. I spent 2 years off treatment when I could have saved so much more hair believing that I had no rescue from the Norwood reaper. I would get a zero fade on the sides with a 1 on top (it was pretty bad). 2 years later, I visited Spain on vacation and my mother pushed to me to visit Dr. De Freitas as I had viewed some of his results online and via Youtube and had mentioned that he was the only doctor that I had any hope left with. My mother called the clinic while we were visiting Valencia, Spain, and Dr. De Freitas and his staff was extremely professional and kind with me. I was provided with an impromptu-consultation and was overjoyed! When I met Dr. De Freitas, it's hard to explain the feeling that I got, apart from him being a transparent and honest Medical professional, he took the time to explain the real outcomes I would have versus the expectations that we all have (we all wish we were like you Adam, haha). He provided me with a personalized regime of Dutasteride and Finasteride on a weekly basis and ketoconazole shampoo (each patient is treated differently). He explained that I would return in a year to have the surgery at the clinic. I left feeling so secure and ecstatic at the fact that the Doctor who I most wanted to have perform my FUE surgery had said "yes, its a go!" I began to think that miracles existed! this being in the form of Dr. De Freitas.The year came and went by so quickly, and now I was in Valencia having my surgery performed. I was greeted and treated like a king. Everyone there is amazing, from the receptionists, to the nurses, and technicians! I stayed 2 days to have my procedure completed and returned home (USA). My results are more than what I ever expected to see. I have not posted pics because I am a bit shy, but will try to post some in the style that Adam has provided. I was planning on having a second procedure with Dr. De Freitas for a bit more density, but unfortunately things have been delayed due to the pandemic. I have seen the work of many FUE doctors, and I can humbly say that when you analyze the donor area and the severity of some of the cases that he takes on, there is no question to be left; he is the best FUE physician out there! The aesthetic touch and natural look is incomparable to any other FUE physician whom I have seen. Again, my congratulations and best wishes to Dr. De Freitas and his team for being onboard this forum! Thanks to Melvin for his effort and to Adam for showcasing his amazing results. If anyone here has any questions regarding my case, please feel free to reach out. And don't think twice of going with Dr. De Freitas! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, TheRealCurlyMcCoy said:

Sorry I am late to the party! I could not think of a better doctor to be part of this community than Dr. De Freitas! It's about time he got the recognition and respect that he deserves on this forum. 

I apologize for not posting pics as I will further discuss my case. I was a Norwood 4 with retrograde alopecia and diffusion. I had given up hope entirely, believing that I would never have my hair once again after going to visit a highly reputable FUE doctor that is mentioned on this forum and other platforms. This doctor explained to me that my case had no hope and partook in some questionable, non-ethical practices with me and my case. I spent 2 years off treatment when I could have saved so much more hair believing that I had no rescue from the Norwood reaper. I would get a zero fade on the sides with a 1 on top (it was pretty bad). 2 years later, I visited Spain on vacation and my mother pushed to me to visit Dr. De Freitas as I had viewed some of his results online and via Youtube and had mentioned that he was the only doctor that I had any hope left with. My mother called the clinic while we were visiting Valencia, Spain, and Dr. De Freitas and his staff was extremely professional and kind with me. I was provided with an impromptu-consultation and was overjoyed! When I met Dr. De Freitas, it's hard to explain the feeling that I got, apart from him being a transparent and honest Medical professional, he took the time to explain the real outcomes I would have versus the expectations that we all have (we all wish we were like you Adam, haha). He provided me with a personalized regime of Dutasteride and Finasteride on a weekly basis and ketoconazole shampoo (each patient is treated differently). He explained that I would return in a year to have the surgery at the clinic. I left feeling so secure and ecstatic at the fact that the Doctor who I most wanted to have perform my FUE surgery had said "yes, its a go!" I began to think that miracles existed! this being in the form of Dr. De Freitas.The year came and went by so quickly, and now I was in Valencia having my surgery performed. I was greeted and treated like a king. Everyone there is amazing, from the receptionists, to the nurses, and technicians! I stayed 2 days to have my procedure completed and returned home (USA). My results are more than what I ever expected to see. I have not posted pics because I am a bit shy, but will try to post some in the style that Adam has provided. I was planning on having a second procedure with Dr. De Freitas for a bit more density, but unfortunately things have been delayed due to the pandemic. I have seen the work of many FUE doctors, and I can humbly say that when you analyze the donor area and the severity of some of the cases that he takes on, there is no question to be left; he is the best FUE physician out there! The aesthetic touch and natural look is incomparable to any other FUE physician whom I have seen. Again, my congratulations and best wishes to Dr. De Freitas and his team for being onboard this forum! Thanks to Melvin for his effort and to Adam for showcasing his amazing results. If anyone here has any questions regarding my case, please feel free to reach out. And don't think twice of going with Dr. De Freitas! 

Amazing story 🙏🏼

• Like 2

View my thread

On 3/10/2021 at 1:38 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

From 1-1000 grafts he charges 3.5 euros. From 1001 grafts and beyond he charges 2.5 euros. That price is actually lower than a lot of these hair mills in Turkey. It really is a no-brainer at that cost. Also the cost of accommodation (4 star hotel) is included in their prices for patients outside of Valencia Spain. 

Not trying to pick a fight lol but what hair mills in Turkey are charging those prices?

On 3/13/2021 at 7:42 AM, TheRealCurlyMcCoy said:

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in such detail in this forum.
Mainly we are very happy to know that you have regained hope and joy, as well as to know your good experience and opinion about our work and team.
We wish you the best and hope you continue to enjoy your results.

• Like 2

▪️Ignacio Torres Blanchard - Representative of De Freitas Clinic
▪️https://www.injertocapilar-alopecia.es/en - https://www.clinicadefreitas.com
▪️
(+34) 681 273 588

De Freitas Clinic.png

• Administrators

Well, if you guys are interested in hearing it with an interpreter I’m willing to do it. I’ll ask and report back.

View my thread