Hair angulation and hairline problem

Hello, 

I am two weeks post op and I have a couple questions regarding my hairline and how it looks so far.  Based on the picture:

1) Is there a certain distance that 2's and 3's should begin behind the hairline of singles?  Because you can see, they appear to start sort of close the hairline, never mind the a couple 2's that can be spotted (red circle) along the hairline.

2) Notice that towards the widows peak, my natural hairs shift to the right, however, the angulation of the implanted hairs are going straight up.  Will this be corrected over time or can the hair be trained (night cap) to give the proper angulation once fully grown?

3) Lastly, can the two's in the hairline be removed by laser or punched to prevent it from looking pluggy earlier in the waiting game, since it's already known it shouldn't be there?

Thanks in advance for any advice

1990620516_ScreenShot2021-03-04at12_21_30AM.png.2bd72645d54144f9d5cfde26c38658b4.png

• Administrators

My advice is stop worrying so much for now. What’s done is done. Save money, research and reevaluate in 10 months. You’re not doing yourself any favors by constantly harping on a bad decision 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Easier said than done.  I worry because if the hairs do come out at a different angle, is there anything (aside from a transplant repair) that could be done to improve it.  I found some information and pictures of hair angulation gone wrong on this forum and on the internet but not much on other alternatives.  

You're right though, I will do more research and save money to fix this bad decision in the future.