Grade 3 Baldness Results - 2000 FUE/DHT grafts and a 7-months update at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

A 7-month update on Grade 3 baldness surgery with 2000 grafts taken from scalp at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India.

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

1 hour ago, Captain Haddock said:

Unbelievable! These results are so good they deserve a comb over video at the clinic. 

Thank you. We shall definitely get the comb over video soon.

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

1 hour ago, SLA said:

Wow...only 2,000 grafts? Very impressive

Thank you

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

Wow 🤩 this is truly stunning for 2k of grafts ! Such excellent density for so little 👏 brilliant as usual Eugenix 🙏

Thank you

Kind Regards

• Administrators

Absolutely incredible 🔥 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

I just dont see how this is possible. I understand men from India have great donor characteristics, but for 2000 grafts this seems like such a stretch. Do they only extract triples or something?

He has diffuse loss, if he grew his hair out, it would look a lot denser. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

19 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

He has diffuse loss, if he grew his hair out, it would look a lot denser. 

Yeah, you can see in the video how the odd pattern clinic has marked off for transplantation vs areas that are maybe too dense to put many grafts into.

21 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

I just dont see how this is possible. I understand men from India have great donor characteristics, but for 2000 grafts this seems like such a stretch. Do they only extract triples or something?

If you can observe in details then you shall see that he has a lot of pre existing hair. He has a diffused hair loss pattern. 2000 grafts are more than sufficient for the frontal zone coverage in his case. It does not matter on the number of follicles per graft. 

Kind Regards

21 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Absolutely incredible 🔥 

Thank you

Kind Regards

11 minutes ago, rj. said:

really is amazing. I assume no concealers? 

I had 2,000 just in hairline!

No concealers at all sir. This is the raw and real result.

Kind Regards

Hardly any grafts implanted in the crown area, yet that grew back very thick too. Personally I think the lighting has been manipulated in the result. Don't get me wrong, it's still a brilliant result for 2k grafts, but look at the crown in the before and after, hardly any implanted grafts and it also seems to be so much thicker and denser than it was originally.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Huncholini said:

Hardly any grafts implanted in the crown area, yet that grew back very thick too. Personally I think the lighting has been manipulated in the result. Don't get me wrong, it's still a brilliant result for 2k grafts, but look at the crown in the before and after, hardly any implanted grafts and it also seems to be so much thicker and denser than it was originally.

that’s kinda what was getting at me too. unless he’s on fin and had good results 

42 minutes ago, kipo said:

The almost unbelievable result... Very happy for your patient.

Thank you

Kind Regards