First Hair Transplant

nwlondon18

Hi all, I would like some feedback on my hair transplant that I completed yesterday. 

I'm trying not to stress out but there are parts of the procedure which I'm not happy about and worrying myself. Please see the pictures and let me know your thoughts. My main concern are the gaps... 

I've been told this is roughly 3000 grafts however, the surgery have refused to give me a number so far which is worrying... 

20210222_173708.jpg

20210223_125224.jpg

Edited by nwlondon18

8 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

They refused to give you actual graft count ? What was the plan ? I’m guessing you must have agreed and paid for a certain amount. 
To me it does not look like they have blended it in with your existing hair. 

They said it was unlimited grafts 

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Unlimited grafts is such a poor explanation from them. Personally I would say it looks less than 3000. How long was your day ? It seems to have heavily scabbed already, was this just the last 24 hours ? 

I feel like I've been scammed to some sort of extent. How many grafts do you estimate it roughly to be? 

My day was around 8 hours and yes, it has been 24 hours. Is this normal? 

I’m not a fan of such clinics as “unlimited grafts” and it’s difficult to say just how many grafts have been done. To be honest it does look like poor work. Could you possibly show us anymore pics ? Like your donor area. And pre HT pics. 

Reading a few Google reviews about this clinic it doesn't seem very reliable, @nwlondon18 why did you choose to go to them?  @JohnAC71 when you say that usually the clinics give the number of grafts, categorizing them in double, triple, quadruple or multiple, this is done by the level clinics, not the hair mills, Cinik, for example, does not.

Just now, Egy said:

Reading a few Google reviews about this clinic it doesn't seem very reliable, @nwlondon18 why did you choose to go to them?  @JohnAC71 when you say that usually the clinics give the number of grafts, categorizing them in double, triple, quadruple or multiple, this is done by the level clinics, not the hair mills, Cinik, for example, does not.

Here in the Uk it is disappointing as most of the clinics (even low level) give this information about the graft count and breakdown. A “unlimited graft” clinic is rare. 
Seems this a one person a day hair transplant but mostly tech driven still. 

7 minutes ago, nwlondon18 said:

Honestly, I'm really hoping this procedure turns out to be successful otherwise I will be deeply upset and depressed if not 

Stay on the forum and post updates when you can ! We are here to support you through this. 🙏

• Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, nwlondon18 said:

They said it was unlimited grafts 

This is a HUGE red flag, where was the clinic located?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

It’s in London 

In LONDON?!!! I’m genuinely shocked. @nwlondon18 send me a pm, were here to help. I’d like to gather more information.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• nwlondon18 changed the title to First Hair Transplant