Is my donor area good enough for a hair transplant? I'd need around 6K grafts

I remember your last post in December. Did you start taking fin ? Best to consult with a few clinics to get a better idea of how many grafts are possible. 
Are you thinking FUT or FUE ? Maybe even a combo ht. As mentioned before it’s most likely going to take a couple of hts at least. 
As @Gatsbymentioned with your level of loss, then Beard grafts could be considered. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

@JohnAC71 Hi, John! Yes, I've started taking fin + min and have started seeing a bit of regrowth (not a lot though). I think of doing FUE with Dr. Zarev when I have the money to pay for it. I just wanted to get feedback on my donor area and see if it's good enough to cover the bald parts (which is the entire scalp, basically). I know that I'll need at least 2 procedures, and it's fine. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, John Hill said:

@JohnAC71 Hi, John! Yes, I've started taking fin + min and have started seeing a bit of regrowth (not a lot though). I think of doing FUE with Dr. Zarev when I have the money to pay for it. I just wanted to get feedback on my donor area and see if it's good enough to cover the bald parts (which is the entire scalp, basically). I know that I'll need at least 2 procedures, and it's fine. 

Please post a review when you get it done.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, John Hill said:

That’s really good to hear ! A Dr Zarev would be great to see on the forum. Your donor looks fine to me from what I can gauge by just the pics. 

It doesn't look like the best donor in the world obviously, but I think it should be good enough. Make sure to get it checked microscopically by any doctor you go visit for a consultation (I recommend multiple consultations as one medical opinion is usually never enough, for anything).

• Like 1