Scary but Important for All HT Researchers

Hey guys, I stumbled upon this video on Youtube. I think its important for everybody with an interest in HT surgery to see this This vid offers an explanation as to why we don't see more negative feedback concerning HT surgery. Could it be that there are a lot of guys out there that are really shattered from bearing the force of bad transplants?

Frightening and sad!

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 2/19/2021 at 6:11 PM, Rossybop said:

Hey guys, I stumbled upon this video on Youtube. I think its important for everybody with an interest in HT surgery to see this This vid offers an explanation as to why we don't see more negative feedback concerning HT surgery. Could it be that there are a lot of guys out there that are really shattered from bearing the force of bad transplants?

Frightening and sad!

I’m actually saddened you haven’t done research about our forum, and have instead chosen to listen to this “so-called” guru. Look at @miko thread about asmed, is that positive? @sunnybadhair about bhatti is that positive? We have removed both of these based on bad reviews. We have been sued on MULTIPLE occasions, it’s  public record. Do not post junk like that here.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Oh wow.

I have done a bit of research on this forum and have noticed a few bad reviews, but I didn't realise the Youtube video that I posted was "junk."

Also I didn't know that you have been sued on multiple occasions. 

The Youtube video that I posted intrigued me. I thought it seemed truthful and honest, and that's why I posted it here. In posting that video my intention was to raise awareness about dark corners of the HT industry.

If I have done something very bad then I apoligize, but for the record my intentions bore no malice.

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m actually saddened you haven’t done research about our forum, and have instead chosen to listen to this “so-called” guru. Look at @miko thread about asmed, is that positive? @sunnybadhair about bhatti is that positive? We have removed both of these based on bad reviews. We have been sued on MULTIPLE occasions, it’s  public record. Do not post junk like that here.

Yes, it is true. Hair transplant at Asmed, its result and the clinic´s approach to it destroyed me mentally. Now, waiting for the repair HT at one of the most reputable clinics, I am afraid to go there after my experience... 

• Sad 1

On 2/21/2021 at 12:15 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I have always been curious how many fake reviews are written by competitors to put a certain clinic in a bad light

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Westview said:

I have always been curious how many fake reviews are written by competitors to put a certain clinic in a bad light

It happens, but the vast majority of reviews are legitimate. It’s easy to spot fake reviews.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/22/2021 at 6:35 PM, Westview said:

If you don´t trust me, please check my story. I am definitely not a competitor!

• Like 1