I Wrote/Produced This 6-Episode Satirical Scripted Podcast Called "Battle of the Bald" About The Cure For Hair Loss

TylerEaton1617

Hi guys!

I haven't been on here in a bit but I wanted to share my scripted podcast / audiodrama "Battle of the Bald" -- the entire series is out now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, etc.

It's a 6-episode satirical "untrue crime" series about a young lab assistant who accidentally stumbles upon a permanent cure for hair loss. This discovery skyrockets him to fame and fortune but he quickly becomes a hero for an extremist online men's rights group of former-baldies and when he publicly denounces them and gets them deplatformed, he's forced to go on the run for his life. It's a dark comedy about the dangers of male insecurity spiraling out of control but hopefully it has a positive message in the end for anyone who's losing (or has lost) their hair and is struggling with how to deal with that.

It also stars a few hilarious comedians like Kyle Kinane, Jackie Kashian, and Eddie Pepitone!

Here's the Apple Podcast link to the whole show if you're interested: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/battle-of-the-bald/id1544899113

Spotify Link: 

BOTB - 4 Images Poster.png

• Administrators

So is this like an old radio show from the 40s?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.